More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Megan the Stallion

Megan Jovon Ruth Pete[2] (born February 15, 1995),[1] known professionally as Megan Thee Stallion (pronounced "Megan the Stallion"[3][4]), is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Born in Bexar County, Texas and raised in South Park, Houston, Megan Thee Stallion began writing and performing raps as a teenager. She first garnered attention when videos of her free styling became popular on social media platforms such as Instagram. She has released three EPs since 2017—Make It Hot, Tina Snow, and Suga—with the latter two charting on the US Billboard 200. She signed to 300 Entertainment in 2018, and released her first full-length mix tape, Fever, in 2019 to critical acclaim.

In 2020, Megan Thee Stallion's single "Savage" went viral on the social media app TikTok and reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart following the release of a remix with Beyoncé. Cardi B's single "WAP" featuring Thee Stallion became her second number one song on the chart and broke multiple streaming records in the US in August 2020. Megan Thee Stallion has won two BET Awards, two BET Hip Hop Awards, a MTV Video Music Award, and a Billboard Women in Music Award.

How does Megan's nude embarrassment start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)