More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frank89 Frank89

What's the case?

Meeting a contact

She was heading to the home planet of Jorah Kent, a retired bounty hunter. Jorah contacted an old friend of his at the agency a few days ago, about information relating to one of the big guys. Information that could be crucial to the apprehension of the criminal. Information that was apparently too valuable to be relayed through "unsafe" channels. Unfortunately, Kaaz, his old friend, was on a separate undecover mission, so the agency sent Shannon in his stead.

Or more like fortunately, for Shannon. She had had a bit of a dry spell when it came to criminals lately. She had been doing pretty damn fine, but this was a supposed big fish. Something, every young detective was hoping for. Something that could skyrocket her career if followed through perfectly. Sadly, Jorah refused to give a name. Or anything else. The message was pretty blunt. So most everything was still unknown. It could turn out to be a hoax, but Shannon felt it in her veins that it was real. It had to be. She would not leave Jorah without a trail to follow.

Of course, big fish always came with sacrifices. In this case, Shannon had to visit Jorah in person. The old hunter refused to leave his planet. Some old belief about his star nearing its end, or something. That didn't bother Shannon. The planet, though.

What's up with the planet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)