More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

How does she plan to get even?

Meet with a lawyer

That night, Giuliana decides to go out for the night. She knows just the person she wants to meet, and that is Morgan Karsada. To the unassuming, they'd believe Giuliana wants to talk to the lawyer to organize her impending divorce, but the two had something else. Giuliana had always been curious about women, but her sudden pregnancy and marriage had left her no time to experiment. It's only been in the last month that she's grown bold enough to explore her desires, with her husband unable to satisfy her.

She remembers that night with Morgan with fondness. They'd met at a nightclub, with Morgan buying her a drink. She'd accepted, instantly drowning in Morgan's ocean-color eyes. Maybe she'd been drunk enough to not notice Giuliana's wedding ring, or maybe she just didn't care. Either way, the drinks led to a kiss which led to an Uber to a hotel room.

The thought of what happened next got Giuliana's heart racing. The swiftness that Morgan stripped off Giuliana's dress, to the way she pushed her onto the bed and pried her legs open. A few seconds into having Morgan's fingers inside of her, Giuliana's face lit up with a smile. When she felt her legs tremble, Giuliana was addicted, and when Morgan brought her the orgasm her husband couldn't, she knew she had to see Morgan again.

When Giuliana came down from her orgasmic high, Morgan pounced on her prey. Morgan's hands explored Giuliana's curves with an enthusiasm her husband hadn't shown for years. After a few kisses, Morgan stood up and removed her own dress, putting her pale, petite body on display. Giuliana then sat up and squeezed on Morgan's small breasts, before saying "I want to do that to you."

"I've got a better idea."

"Yeah?"

"Ever scissored?"

"No." Giuliana's voice trembled with anxiety. "This is my first time with a woman."

Although Giuliana feared her reaction, Morgan's smile only grew. "Let's make it one to remember."

The next few moments were bit of a blur, but the two ended up with their legs intertwined and their vulvas touching. Morgan began grinding away, causing the two to let out pleasured moans. It wasn't just the physical stimulation that turned Giuliana on. It was the way Morgan looked at her with desire that she had really been missing from her life. Soon enough the two collapsed onto the bed, having reached climax in unison.

Morgan then moved up and kissed Giuliana on the forehead, before asking "You want to stay the night?"

"I-I have to go... Sorry."

"It's cool. Maybe we can do this again?"

"Maybe."

At the time, Giuliana had felt somewhat guilty for going behind her husband's back, but that was before she knew of his betrayal. Now she had the confidence to seek Morgan out again, so she pulls out the business card she had given her and calls the number.

"Hello Morgan Karsada speaking."

"Hey. It's Giuliana."

"Oh... How's it going?"

"Good. Could we meet?"

"Business or pleasure?"


Author's Note: Want more hot action with Morgan? Funnily enough, she has her own story that you can check out. https://chyoa.com/story/Morgan%27s-Lunch-Break.16115

Business or Pleasure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)