More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Meet the pack

“I better go and meet the pack first” “Okay Damian” and turning left carried along the road before virtually going off-road to reach its destination, “I must admit… I don’t know how the Wolf is going to react to Sam and the pack, from what I saw in the recording you are both different and a alpha, I just hope there won’t be any unnecessary blood” Damian continued to stare out of the window only look at her when she stated, “Leah will enjoy seeing you again, she has… well she has been through some things and having an friend will be nice, Seth…well he spends more time with the vampires than us; so much so that we named him diplomat or whatever to the family, I think he wants Esme but I can’t be sure” “That’s right I have cousin’s… I completely forgot, it has been soo long since I have saw them” “Now we both know why, she should have said something to us, we could have helped” “And kill the whole pack” she looked down and nodding admitted, “Yes, I suppose your right” “Is there anything else I need to know?” “The Wolves struggle with the heat… so most of the time don’t wear any shirts, or shoes… just shorts” Damian smiled before lustfully questioning, “Even the women?” “There isn’t many… well there is only Leah that we know of and no she does wear a shirt” he sighed and looking back down over to Sue saw her adjust her shirt to show off her cleavage and his eyes to light up once again causing her to chuckle, "You will get used to these emotions!" she froze when Damian’s hands reached for her shirt and tearing it open now revealed her milfy breasts, she gasped when he pulled his cock out and steering the car for her over to the side didn’t give her a chance to react. His hands her head to his cock where she was now to gag on her nephews cock, “Suck it well and I might give your died up pussy some relief” she tried to fight back but feeling more pressure on her head gave up and fulfilled his task, it felt like she was giving a blowjob to a dog based on the shape of it but it was massive and what’s worse he now pushed the swollen knot into her mouth and truthfully she found it exhilarating to feel this new but weird shape in her mouth, then shot the warm liquid down her throat, she drank the liquid down and whining with disappointment heard him comment, “Average… but if you want to be fucked; come back to me wearing a pair of dog ears, tail and collar with leash; then I will fuck you like the bitch you are, then almost like a switch clicking he went silent once again and stared back out the window, Sue took a few moments to compose herself and fix her shirt before simply tap the indicator carried on driving not knowing what to say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)