More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Meet the Cullen's

"Let's settle in first!" she nodded taking the right and driving past the canopy of tree's that blocked most of the light from illuminating the road, looking down over to I saw her adjust her shirt to show off her cleavage and my eyes to light up causing her to chuckle, "You will get used to these emotions!" I could only smirk as we pulled up we were met by the glass house, for vampires it was really weird to see how open the house was, there were so many windows that it is hard to believe it was a vampire house and looking up there was one of them sat on the roof sparkling as she nosily started to study me, before curiously climbed back in waiting for me as my nose started to recognised more of the vampires stenches all unique from the other.



I walked to be welcomed by the blonde haired man who seemed to be the leader of the pack start to introduce the family. "Nice to meet you Damian, I'm Carlisle the leader of the Coven, This is my wife Esme!" I looked up from my nervous position and seeing her nervously smiled, she was in her thirties, had curly brown hair and despite her white complexion you could tell from her eyes there was warmness and a motherly tone to her. "This is Edward and his wife Bella!" Bella was much younger than Esme but despite her attempts to mask the smell I could smell several different scents most of them wolf as if they had laid on her and smothered her in their scent. "This is Rosalie and Emmett!" I smiled as the blonde walked up, swaying her hips she was almost like Venus had manifested into a human but she looked down at me and instead of saying she spat, "God you stink!" "Rosalie he is new, his smell will be bad!" a voice spoke and looking behind the tall angelic blonde out walked the woman who watched us pull up, she was a pixie type character with short black hair and a devilishly smirk as she offered out her hand, her scent was more earthly masked by lavender but she was out all the girls was the most welcoming but I suppose two enemies under the same roof must be concerning for all parties. Her partner was an man named Jasper but he seemed disinterested in the whole thing and instead kept watching Bella and the last person to meet was a girl named Reneenessie? Reenesme or something, they said to just call her Nessie. "I know it has been a long trip so why not settle in and explore the house and we will speak later!" Carlisle spoke, I nodded as Sue finished putting the bags in the house, "I will see you later, to check up on how you are doing, don't worry Leah will finish patrolling in a bit so she will look after you!" she winked before walking off I was confused by the whole point of the wink. "Just a few rules. Knock before entering people rooms, no shifting in the house and no biting us!" Esme ordered I nodded before saying, "I have only shifted once! I can't control it!" I went to continue when she spoke, "We know you killed your mother!"

"You killed your mother!" Bella spat and nodding I whimpered whilst trying to explain, "It was my first transition which is automatic and she tried to stop me from doing it, we aren't shifter's you see but full blooded werewolves. You seen the horror movies that's us and it is more painful than a shift!" she went to spit back but Esme pushing in front of us spoke, "Rest now, when you wake up we will talk about it!" as she escorted me to my pre-made room

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)