More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexyasiangirl sexyasiangirl

Character Introduction

Meet the Cast

Kevin - Kevin is a friendly, if a bit shy and passive, Asian guy. He's 5'9" with a thin frame, short black hair, and a mildly bland wardrobe. He's not very hung at 5 inches, but he's big enough that Jenny thinks he's a reasonable size.

Jenny - Jenny is a cute, bubbly young woman. She's a sexy, 5'4", slender Asian girl with perky 36b cups, an adorable bubble butt. She has bright almond eyes, silky black hair to her shoulders, and perfect skin. She dresses well, if a bit modestly at the start of our story.

Mark - Mark is an assertive, somewhat abrasive guy. He has strong opinions and can be a bit of a bully, though he's a good friend. He's 6'0" with a lean but strong build, short brown hair, and a professional and athletic wardrobe. He's a massive 9 inches and thick, with an intimidating veiny cock.

Score - Choices may affect the cuckold score. This score is an amalgamation of how much Kevin has embraced being a cuckold, how far Jenny has strayed, and how far Mark has initiated. The story has two perspectives, one for the Kevin and one for Jenny - and though you will primarily make choices for your primary character, you may sometimes make choices on actions by other characters.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)