More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Which universe?

Meanwhile on an alternate earth...

The checklist for the dimensional travel was exhaustive but Chris methodically checked and rechecked the systems as Becky red through it with him. “Well. We’re ready. I suppose we should do this.”

Becky nodded. “Now you’re sure Chris?”

“Yeah. I should arrive young and healthy. You’ll be gorgeous. We will be there for a day and then we go to the same places we arrived and the machine extracts us. Interdimensional travel proven.”

Becky nodded as she worked the computer. “Ok hon. I’m ready when you are.” She agreed. She set the timer and then went to stand on the transmat pad. Chris joined her. The computer counted down and there was a flash.

Chris blinked. They were in house. He looked across to where Becky stood. He had to look up to meet his fellow travellers eyes. He was shorter? “What the hell?!” He asked his voice was high and feminine. “Oh crap.” He stared down. “Breasts!?” They were large. His nipples were clearly outlined against the nigh sheer fabric. He reached to between his legs and gasped in sudden surprise and ... arousal... at what he found there. His hips moved at his own touch... She found!? Her body was gorgeous! Not Becky’s but hers. And it felt so damned sexy and erotic.

“Chris?! What have you done?” Becky growled as he grew angry. He grabbed Chris roughly and Chris gave a little noise of feminine surprise. Her body pressed pleasantly against his and reacted strongly to his rough masculinity. It felt good. Really good. Her body felt ultra feminine and receptive to his. Becky seemed aggressive and domineering. Chris felt meekly submissive and aroused. She wanted him to take her! Where his strong confident hands touched her Chris felt a tingling of pleasure. Her nipples ached to he touched. She leant back into him, his hands possessively about her slim neck.

His other hand moved to her belt. Into her jeans. To her crotch. She moaned. “I like it...” he observed as he unbuckled her pants.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)