More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is her first victim?

Mean Girl

"Well, Shelly dropped out," said Victoria as she plopped on the couch between Ursula and Morgan in the Delta Delta Alpha house.

"So?" asked Ursula.

"We were kinda mean to her," said Victoria.

"Bitch should have known not to fuck with my boyfriend," said Ursula, looking at her fingernails.

"All she did was talk to him," said Morgan.

"She was flirting," said Ursula. "No one flirts with my man!"

"Did she even know Stone was your boyfriend?" asked Morgan.

"She should have!" said Ursula. "Besides, what are you going to doing now?" She swiveled her head as she glared at the girls on either side of her. "That's what I thought. Besides, I don't recall you backing out when we got her wasted and took photos of her with those dildos in her mouth and pussy after she passed out. _You're _in this too, so keep your fucking mouths shut." She glared back and forth again. "I hope you deleted all of those photos from your phone now that everyone on campus has seen them."

"Yes," said Morgan sheepishly.

_____________________________________

Daisy consoled Shelly. Shelly was sure it was Ursula behind her humiliation, but she had no idea how to prove it. She found out Ursula was furious that Shelly had been seen talking to Stone Wardlow, who she did not know at the time, was Ursula's boyfriend.

Daisy seethed and devised a plan for Ursula.

what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)