More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by boobboob boobboob

Choices...

May as well have some fun with your money

After all the weird stuff that had happened, you decide that you seriously deserve a break. Counting the cash, you put aside enough for a few good meals for the next two days and then set out to hit the city. Your first stop was at the mall to buy some clothes for yourself - ones that weren't previously worn by your mother. It was pretty enjoyable to switch between a couple of outfits in the wardrobe and simply admire yourself in the mirror. It took some time to settle on a few you liked the most, including a combination of some snugly fitting jeans and a simple shirt, something that made you feel at ease with how familiar it was. The only thing you still needed to be careful with was the random leaking of your dad's cum every once in a while, getting the puffy lips of your pussy all icky and wet - and ruining a fresh pair of panties you just bought.

Next on, you decide to treat yourself with a visit to the cinema, to watch the newest Guardians of the Universe. You come prepared with popcorn in one hand, a sweet soft drink in the other. Hell, even after you changed back, living like this was something you could easily get used to. Halfway through the movie, you again needed to get up and seek out the bathrooms - it felt like someone exploded a water balloon in your underwear... When you reach a stall and pull your thong down, you can already see the culprit. Even more of the white slime had oozed forth, covering the crotch of your undies like a thin webbing. It's like someone forgot to turn off a faucet somewhere inside you. Worse however was the smell, thick, pungent and sickeningly masculine.

Two more days to go, but...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)