More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Max Blank (2 Broke Girls)

Max counted the money that her and Caroline had made in the last month, and by far they won a lot less than the previous one. Max sighed and started to see some videos on YouTube on her cellphone, when a pop-up attract her attention.

Want to make easy money??? the pop-up says, with ExtremeDares you can win at least U$ 10000 doing a simple dare!!

Wow, thought Max, that's a lot of money, and we really need it, so Max decided to click on the pop-up. It conducted her to a website. The welcome message says:

"Hi! If you want to make money doing dares, choose one of the following. Consider that the amount of money gained by doing a dare depends of how risk it is. For example, showing a boob only sums U$100 but streaking in broad daylight sums U$ 1000000"

After learning that, Max checked on the dares, and close the door. She didn't want Oleg, or anyone to see what she's about to do or cuaght her topless. Max took off her T-shirt and bra, and took a pic of her breasts. She just did that to prove if the promise of cash was real.

And the next morning, Max, shockingly check that the amount of U$ 200 added to her bank account. So the site is true, and they give money for doing that silly dares. The money is really useful for her and Caroline's objective, so...

Max continue doing dares for money? If she does them, which one is the following one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)