More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What will you do first with your new power?

Master of the world and last man on earth

You can't believe how lucky you are. The whole world lies in the palm of your hand! You could do anything you want with it!

So you better make sure everybody knows it. At least to some extent.

You go to your computer and open a World file. From what you understood, the changes you will make won't take effect until you save the file, and you don't want to risk having to stop your work halfway through because one rule had an unexpected side effect.

Ok, where to start with it?

  • Michael Hazelton is known as the rightful leader of the whole world.

No, it won't do it. You should add a backstory. And take the opportunity to crush all the competition.

  • When Michael Hazelton was 16, an unkown plague erupted and killed all the human male population but him. Many women died, too, but the disease only targeted those who didn't match Michael's taste. Then all women on earth agreed that Michael, as the last man alive, should be their rightful leader.

You read the few sentences you just wrote, condemning more than half of the humanity, and decides it's a good start. Now, it's time to get serious.

  • All women alive are utterly loyal to Michael Hazelton, the last man on earth, and will never question or doubt his decisions.
  • Women's breasts are always at least a C cup, and E on average.
  • Women never get fat in an unattractive way and can recover from every disfiguring or disabling injury.
  • Even though nobody ever draw the line between Michael's tastes in women and the disease, women try their best to be appealing to him out of survival instinct.
  • Since the plague, no male baby can be born anymore.

Once satisfied of your list, you change your own appearance to match what you think a world leader should look like, big and strong with a one foot long dick. Then, you press the save button and...

How did it affect the world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)