More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

what's the story?

MaryLu Sommers

MaryLu Sommers was raising her step-daughter Cora after Cora's father Harrold died in a mountain climbing accident. Marylu did not like Cora as she saw Cora as a threat to Harrold's attention, but more importantly, Harrold's money.

MaryLu made Cora's life just enouhg of a hell so that Cora could not be removed from child protective services despite the fact that Harrold left MaryLu a nice chunk of change in his will.

Cora turned 18 just before her high school graduation. She received a strange package in the mail from an uknown address from someplace in Louisiana. She opened it to find a strange voodoo charm necklace and a note saying it was from her great Aunt Anna LaDroux. The necklace would allow her to entrance anyone.

After some trial and error, Cora was able to entrance MaryLu. First she had MaryLu transfer all of her money and property to Cora then she had MaryLu head to a frat party, beg the boys to tie her up and gag her then jack off all over her, but once she was on the ground, the trance wore off, and she realized where she was and what was about to happen.

Next Photo

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)