More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Marissa

[Marissa: 5 foot 1 with short brown hair. Short one with something to prove. She is the short fuse of the group, but makes up for her size with resourcefulness. Size 5 feet with no polish]

Marissa was the last to find a room, due to not being able to outrun Katy, Jenny or Alli.

"Maybe next time you'll move those little legs a bit faster!" Katy had joked with her, before locking the door to her room.

Comments like this got her fuming. Yes, she knew she was shorter, and wasn't helped by the fact her legs were short relative to her body. The last thing she needed was to be reminded.
"At least I have a fucking brain," Marissa thought to herself.

The room she found was further from the rest of the girls, but a bonus was it had a bathroom next door that she could open a door to. No more sharing a toilet with other girls, at least for the summer. Otherwise, the room had a bed for her, one window with dark curtains, a desk in the corner and a bear rug on the floor.

"Who seriously kills bears for a rug?" Marissa asked out loud to herself, disgusted by the savagery.

A yawn escaped her lips. It wasn't too late, but she had worked her little butt off for the last hour and was already feeling exhausted. Marissa kicked off her white flip flops and got on the bed. It was stiff, but the young woman thought it would do. Next, she pulled off her jeans and walked to the bathroom in her crop top and panties. It felt relieving to her to have her clothes off, having spent a large portion of the day in a crowded vehicle with 4 other girls.

Marissa brushed her teeth and took care of her business, then returned to the bed. Actually, the best description would be jumped on the bed. She giggled like a little kid, goofing off before bedtime. Soon, she felt herself fall asleep, and wrapped herself in the blanket she had brought. Slowly, she began to nod off....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)