More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Marissa Take the Suggestion?

Marissa Shows She's a Bigger Slut

Marissa crawled up behind her sister's ass as it arched skywards on the edge of the bed, Caitlin moaned pleasurably onto Steve's cock as she felt Marissa's hands brush across their bare skin.

It was driving Marissa crazy, she wanted more of his cum more than she had never known. Part of her doubted what was going on and asked when did she become some depraved slut? This was her sister! What was she doing even watching nevermind involving herself? Why hadn't her sister thrown her out? Why hadn't she objected? She slowly felt her hands up her sister's ass cheeks, and around to feel Caitlin's hips.

Did Caitlin want her to suck Steve's cum out of her?

Marissa was finding her arousal only growing, the more she thought about how it was taboo and wrong the more she felt drawn to do it, the more she felt her sister's smooth sweaty skin the more she wanted to out slut her sister, to try and turn Steve on even more.

Marissa looked at Steve. "That would be if I ate her out" She didn't know why she asked that, she was the bigger slut, she could prove it by doing this. Her chin grazed across her sister's ass, some inner resistance to just kissing down beneath Steve's sight line to begin sucking on her sister's slutty, cum filled pussy feeling increasingly foreign.

Steve moaned stroking Caitlin's head with his other hand turning to Marissa. " is only wrong if there might be inbreeding." Steve gasped as he felt Caitlin double her efforts to milk more of his cum. "If you two can't conceive a child together, does that not remove the underlying wrong?"

Marissa hadn't really been looking for a reason not to, but Steve sounded right. This wasn't her brother, this was her sister. They couldn't have a child if they wanted to, they couldn't inbreed. And this was just oral... She had sucked cock before, was this really any different?

Marissa ran a hand between Caitlin's legs. She inspected her sister's pussy, her face drawing ever closer to the glistening juices, her tongue reaching out and... her lips began to kiss across Caitlin's ass. Marissa kissed her way up to the top of her sister's ass crack locking eyes with Steve.

"Do you know how big a slut I can be?" Marissa asked rhetorically as she plunged down across her sister's ass, tongue reach out as far as she could. Marissa half wondered where the idea to toss her sister's salad had even come from, but that didn't matter now. She wanted Steve's cum.

Marissa dove in between Caitlin's legs. It didn't matter it was her sister, the pussy and cum tasted amazing. Marissa hummed and tongued Caitlin's clit contentedly as she sucked and lapped her tongue in as deep as she could.

As she found herself getting more and more into it her sister affirmed Marissa's action, bucking her hips into Marissa's face. In turn Marissa's hands began feeling more confidently across her sisters body, eventually cupping the impressively sized breast Marissa hadn't noticed her sister had developed while being fucked.

She played with Caitlin's nipples, desperately reaching her tongue into her sister's pussy, feeling as if she just might be getting deeper with every lick, probing fingers reaching in and swirling around to provoke more of her sister's juices to mingle with the cum she was trying to bring out to her tongue's reach. Before long she forgot about eating just Steve's cum out of the pussy, she sucked on her sister's clit, and began fingering into Caitlin excited to be driving her sister even crazier and wilder.

Perhaps Caitlin would suck cum out of my pussy... Marissa thought, bringing one hand down to palm her breast.

Steve gaze happily upon the two sisters, enjoying each other as much as he was enjoying them. He could see the changes coming over Caitlin, her breasts had already become Ds, when he started they were barely Cs.

He gasped and moaned as he climaxed and came once more into Caitlin's mouth. As Caitlin removed her lips from his cock she stared at him with a devious sultry stare. She felt an uncontrollable longing to be dirty than she could have ever imagined. After all, her sister was doing it. Savoring Steve's cum in her mouth she resisted the urge to gasp as she arched her back, her little sister grabbing her hips and struggling to keep her mouth clenched to the forbidden pussy she ate, her tongue periodically travelling up to taste the bud of her sister's ass tauntingly.

Sitting up Caitlin grabbed her sister's dark brown hair, tipping Marissa's head back she leaned lewdly over the sibling that had just been eating her cunt. Looking to Steve to ensure she had his attention, she began to dribble Steve's cum down into Marissa's waiting eager mouth. As the last drop of saliva and cum fell between them Caitlin pulled Marissa into a deep aggressive kiss, their tongues meeting and dancing together in the cum they both couldn't explain their growing hunger for.

Marissa ran her hands across Caitlin's body, she relished the groans and coos of pleasure her hands provoked as they explored. Groping her sister’s breasts she paused for a moment to marvel how large and perfect they were. She questioned how she hadn’t noticed them sooner as her sister gazed upon her with a vexatious glint in her eye.

Something felt odd and out of place about it, but it wasn't anything her sister hadn't started.

And how could her sister tell on her now?

Does Marissa get a turn being watched?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)