More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Pick a story

Mara and Ginny

Mara and Ginny were a couple of college students living in an apartment. Mara had heard about the X-Change pills and wanted to write a paper on the subject. Apparently they could change your gender.

Mara looked at a website, showing the different kind of pills. Pink pills change males to females. Blue pills changed females to males. X-Change Basic lasted four hours. The X-tra Strength lasted one month but twelve consecutive doses made the change permanent.

X-Change Plus created a permanent change. X-Change Denial would make orgasm impossible in the opposite gender form but Mara couldn't find any information on how long the effect lasted. X-Change Clone would turn you into a perfect clone of whoever's DNA was stored inside.

That last one could not be legal, surely. Mara decided for now that you'd go with X-Change Basic. She didn't want to change permanently, she just wanted to see what the pill was like. First, she would start off by interviewing people.

The first person was classmate Fiona, formerly known as Frank. Mara spoke with Fiona to discuss the decision to take the pill and the effect on her life.

"Why did you start taking X-Change?"

"Well, I had identified as female for a long time" said Fiona, "so when I found out about X-Change, I took it. I am now the gender that I identify as"

"But don't you need to keep taking the pills?"

"No, I got X-Change Plus"

Mara knew that since X-Change came about, gender reassignment surgery had become a thing of the past. People complained about jobs lost.

"So would you recommend these pills?"

"Only if you're trans" said Fiona, "if you just what to see what its like to be the other gender, you should just use the Basic formula"

Mara had already decided to do just that for one. She'd start with X-Change Basic and maybe move onto X-Change X-tra Strength.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)