More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Mandy, tall and skinny

Mandy had just turned 23. She stood out in a crowd, and knew it. She was 5'11 inches tall, but only weighted 112 lbs. She was very tall and very lean for her size. What's more, her legs were very long, adding to her lengthy appearance.

Mandy received regular comments about her height. This had given her an intense insecurity. She was a beautiful girl, but all she saw when she looked in the mirror was a tall, gangly creature. Many comments were well meaning, though some were intentionally cruel. Her mother had a habit of bluntly commenting on her daughter's appearance.

"You're so thin, you look unhealthy!"

"Look at your chicken legs!"

"You're all skin and bones!"

These were the nicer comments. It had made Mandy worry greatly about her appearance. She never knew what to wear, and tried to hide her long legs as much as she could. She was also ashamed, of her long and narrow feet, her wide bony hips, and her long arms. She felt ungraceful and unsure of herself. She had only one serious boyfriend in her whole life, and was currently three years single.

Mandy is blonde, with a round face and a puckered small mouth. She has a long neck, B cup breasts and a very thin stomach. Her legs are long and slightly toned, with a distinctive gap between them.

Where do we join Mandy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)