More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 4EyesDawn 4EyesDawn

Are you Male or Female?

Male

Your Group:

Sam, you
Emily, your twin sister and a beautiful blonde
Dustin, your best friend since forever and a tall, handsome black man
Melissa, Dustin's girlfriend of 2 years and a nerdy, busty brunette
Claire, Emily's best friend since grade school and a gorgeous redhead
Sasha, Claire's girlfriend of several years and a petite blonde
Nika, your classmate and crush, an adorable asian girl
Tyler, a friend of Sasha's and Emily's crush, an athletic blonde lady's man

The group returns to the house you share with Emily, Dustin, Claire and Sasha. As you fetch everyone a fresh round of drinks your sister suggests that you all play truth or dare. You make your way back into the room as Emily explains the rules.

"We'll each put a slip of paper with our names on them into this bowl. On your turn you'll draw someone's name and ask that person 'truth or dare'. After they answer their question or complete their dare it's their turn to draw a name. Everyone clear?"

Everyone writes their name down on a slip of paper and put them into the bowl. Emily declares that since the game was her idea that she gets to draw first. She draws a slip of paper and reads the name out load.

"Tyler. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," responds Tyler starting things off slow.

"Ok. Which of the five girls here do you think is the hottest?" Emily asks.

"Oh, that's a tough one. You're all so beautiful but I have to go with Claire."

You notice a look that briefly flashes across your sister's face that tells you that she's disappointed that he didn't pick her. You're not really surprised by his choice though as Claire has done some work as a model, plus the whole lesbian thing is pretty hot.

It's Tyler's turn to draw a name and after reading the slip of paper he looks up at you. "Truth or Dare, Sam?"

"Truth," you respond quickly, not wanting to move things along too quickly.

"Alrighty, what turns you on the most?"

What turns you on the most?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)