More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forcy Forcy

You are a?

Male - Alexander Novak

I am Alexander Novak, a male in my mid-20s. I used to be a Tour guide in Panama City, Panama but a couple of years after earning my degree of Historical Tourism I was contacted by an old doctor of mine with a proposition that changed my life forever. According to his analysis, my genetic code had a one-in-a-billion mutation that made me the perfect test subject to try out an experimental vaccine against the very dangerous Ebola virus and he wanted to pay me a lot of money so that I would offer myself as a guinea pig. Before I could refuse, he opened a suitcase with half a million dollars and told me this won't even be 1% of the final payment if it works, although a large chunk of the rest would be from cryptocurrencies that keep getting more valuable. With an offer like that, I ignored my fears and said yes.

I should have known there was going to be an unexpected catch. But thanks to the decisions I have made since that fateful day, at least I will be better prepared than most for what is to come.

Where is he now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)