More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Is Inspector Dean a man or a woman? (note: Inspector Dean's sex is opposite yours)

Male (making you female)

Inspector Dean advances towards you, the uniformed officers fanning out behind him to form a line between you and the roof's exit. Dean looks every inch the part of a tough street cop. Over six foot tall and heavily muscled, he exudes an aura of tough competance. You feel a slight regret that tonight, if all goes to plan he'll be humiliated.

Dean appraises you as he walks across the rooftop. Clad in a skintight latex catsuit with matching skimask, you're probably not what the inspector was expecting to encounter. He sizes you up, grinning as he appreciates your womanly curves beneath the tight outfit.

"Okay honey, the funs over." Dean drawls. "I got you on attempted burglery, now be a good little girl and don't make this any harder than it has to be."

You look up and smile at the cop, your nerves disappearing now that the game is afoot. Inside your pocket your thumb is poised on the button of a remote control.

"Oh, but a girl like me prefers it hard." You reply, mimicking the Inspector's southern accent. "Are you hard for me officer?"

Dean starts to grin at your words as your thumb presses the button on the remote. Across the roof smoke pots and fireworks explode. In a couple of seconds it's impossible to see a hand in front of your face on the roof, but you've rehearsed your moves well and can perform them blindfolded. As the line of police officers rush forward towards you, you dash to the side of the roof. You smoothly lever yourself over the buildings edge and hang by your fingertips some twenty floors up. Twelve feet below you is a ledge barely eighteen inches across. You let yourself drop, the wall skimming past in front of you. Your toes hit the ledge and you flatten your body, throwing your weight forward to hug the wall. Above you the police officers call out to each other as they blunder about on the smoke filled roof.

There's a whoosh as magnesium flares fire skyward, obscuring the vision of the infrared camaras mounted in the helicopters. You take a couple of steps to your left and your foot touches the bag you lowered onto the ledge earlier in the day. Crouching down on the narrow ledge you unzip the bag, inside is a metal tube about two feet long and a coil of thin nylon rope. You set the coil of rope on the ledge and take out the metal tube. Jamming one end of the tube against the wall you press one of two triggers. The tube jolts in your hands as a piton attached to one end of the rope is fired into the concrete wall. You swivel and aim the tube across the street at a window of the museum a floor below you. Pressing the second trigger fires a rocket, which streaks out across the gap between the two buildings. The thin rope snakes out until the rocket strikes the windows lintel and the hardened steel head embeds itself.

Dean is bellowing orders on the roof above and slowly bringing order to the mayhem. He has his men tossing the fizzing smoke pots over the side of the building whilst others stand guard on the exit. Soon the smoke will clear and he won't be slow to work out where you vanished to. You hurriedly retrive a set of chromed rollers from the bag and attach them to the rope. The bag with it's remaining kit is slung across your shoulder. Putting your slim wrists through the straps connected to the rollers, you take a deep breath and kick away from the wall. You streak across the hundred metre gap between the hotel and the museum, with your heart pounding. You're twenty floors up and if either piton on the ends of the rope failed to bed securely you'll fall to your certain .

The flight across the street takes only a few brief seconds, but seems to last forever. As you near the museum window you spread your legs wide and swing them up to hit the wall on either side of the window feet first. You deftly release your wrists from the straps and drop onto the window ledge.

You look back across the street at the hotel roof. Inspector Dean has restored order and your smoke pots have been disposed of. He's found your method of escape already and is looking over the edge of the roof at the rope slide. When he looks up your eyes lock with his. To your surprise the big man smiles and his hand raises to his brow in a salute to your daring. You smile back across the gap and blow the policeman a kiss with your gloved fingertips.

With the majority of the police temporarily stymied, you have a few minutes to pull off your heist before they can get back to you.

Does your robbery continue to plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)