More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by mfw mfw

What's next for Mrs. Goose?

Making love to you

As you see her waiting for you to give her orders, with your dick still firmly inside of her, you take it up a notch. But first you decide to test if she is still going to play along. As she looks at you submissively, you tell her: "You will now forget about your husband and the class, decide that the only man you'll need for now is me and that your just going to make love to me." She looks you in the eyes, and it looks like switch just flipped. With the most romantic look you have ever seen from her, she says: "kiss me, John."

You happily oblige, and you kiss her as if you were her husband, and she kisses you back with a passion you hadn't felt from her until now. She frenches you furiously, with the occasional moan making its way into your mouth. She breaks up the kiss, and screams: "You feel so good! I want you inside me forever!" You weren't planning on stopping either, but it was still very hot to hear. You just realized that even though your dick was still inside of Mrs. Goose, you hadn't used it all that much. So with that in mind, you grab her by the hips and thrust into her, which surprises her as she moans very loudly, which causes the students to look up again, because of the sound. But soon they put their focus back where it belongs, and Mrs. Goose follows your actions.

She begins riding you like she said she would, and she seems to be going crazy at the thought of you in her. The pleasure on her face almost causes you to lose it, but you hold on for just a while longer. The phone was still ringing, and just as her (now former) husband wants to rekindle the conversation Mrs. Goose continues: "John! {first name}! Oooohhh! Deeper, deeper, I want to feel your sperm inside of me! Ooohhoooohhh!" She moans as she orgasms again, returning to kissing your lips in the process.

She doesn't seem done however, so you now take the lead. You grab her under her arms and her back and lift her up. She grips her legs around your hips, thus pushing you even deeper inside of her. You don't stop kissing her, and start fucking her real hard now. She stays quiet this time however, probably because your tongue is as deep inside her mouth as your dick is in her pussy. She leans forward a lot, which seems logical considering how horny you made her, and you are done with the standing up. So you move over to her desk, lay down on it and let Mrs. Goose continue the effort.

She lets go of you with her legs and puts them on the desk too. As you continue pounding into her, she is bouncing like a maniac on you ever so hard cock. You're thrusts match hers perfectly, and you know you're close. Mrs. Goose decide to talk dirty to you now: "You're the best fuck I've ever ha haa haaddd, oooohh yeesss!" The phone is now right next to the both of you, and you're convinced Mr. Goose is still listening. You grab her butt with both of your hands, as she rotates her hips around to make sure you cum inside of her again.

You feel her contracting and you can see in her eyes that she is going to cum any second now, and you realize you are too. You say: "Do you want to feel me one more time, huh?" "OOOOHH YEESS!" she screams as you both cum, and it feels better than the other ones combined. As you fall back, she drops onto you with her arms wide open. You can feel her tits pressed against you, and she's absolutely spent. Suddenly the bell rings.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)