More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

What is step 1?

Making a play with flowers

One of the first things I did after breakfast I headed into town to pick up some sodas and beer to bring to the party. I packed everything into my car and then I noticed the florist shop across the street and I decided that flowers would be a nice way to break the ice so I bought flowers for both Grace and for her mother Liz. Even if I didn't score I figured that I would have an inside track the next time we got together.

I didn't want to be too early so I arrived just ten minutes after the official start of the party. Rick greeted me as I entered the large backyard that gently sloped down to the water's edge. "My mom is around someplace showing off and my sister is somewhere I'm not really sure where and I know that those flowers aren't for me." He said laughing at his own lame joke. "Come on back big guy I know you will know just about everyone here and if I miss my guess my mother would love to know how well her investment in your new venture is doing. Come to think of it how is my investment doing?" I told him that his investment tanked and when I started laughing at the grim look on his face he knew that I had caught him off guard.

"Your money is already making money," I told him and to prove it I gave him the most recent picture of his money. "As you can see you've already doubled your money." Rick wondered aloud if this was a Ponzi scheme and I told him that the last thing I wanted to do was go to jail for stealing money from my friends.

I left my friend to greet his guests and I headed for the bar I felt the need for at least one beer but before I could reach it I was confronted by a statuesque woman with dark hair that hung to her shoulders and she was wearing a very revealing bikini. "Oh my god it is you! Welcome home John." It was Liz and she gave me quite a hug I liked the feeling of her breasts pressing against me was starting to give me just a hint of an erection. "You've been gone for what? Two months and not a note or a letter?"

"I knew you would be busy with the up and coming summer season planning Mrs. Smith," I said holding her a little longer than would be considered appropriate but she didn't seem to mind. "Besides I was busing making you and the other investor's money," I said handing her the breakdown of her investments. "Your money just about doubled since I looked into the possible investments that would make you money."

The reaction that Liz had was just about what I had expected, she pressed her body hard against mine and this time her kiss was more than just a peck on the cheek, it was a kiss on the lips. Her face was flush when she finally broke contact but she looked far from embarrassed. "This is fantastic John I knew that I was right in letting you have my money for investing. Thank you so much." She took my arm and pulled me towards the bar. "Listen we at going to be short one boat at the regatta next week will you be entering your boat?"

"I will enter my boat of course and with Rick's boat out of action I could use a crew," I said. "How about you and Grace joining my boat for the race?"

"I don't see why not," Liz replied as we finally stepped up to the bar. "I miss being out on the boat and I am sure that Grace would agree to be a crew member as well." She ordered her drink and I ordered mine and we stood by the bar just talking although it seemed to me that Liz was moving ever closer to me. "I don't know about Rick though I think he deliberately put the boat in dry dock it is my guess that he is kind of ashamed of me, he thinks I'm showing myself off more than I should."

"I don't know if it is appropriate or not for me to say Mrs. Smith but you won't hear any complaints from me, you are really a hot looking woman," I said.

"Tell me more john and please stop calling me Mrs. Smith, it is Liz." She said as she moved even closer knowing full well that I would have a really good look at her nipples as they played hide and seek with each breath she took. "I'll take all the compliments that I can get."

I told her that I liked Rick but he was her son and not her husband and what she did was her business and not his. It was at this moment Liz's daughter Grace stepped up to the bar and like her mother, she too wore a very revealing bathing suit that seemed to match her mother's bikini in color and style. "Hi, John, why didn't you tell me you were back? Rick didn't say anything when I saw him earlier." She looked at her mother and two were spitting images of one another. "Mom, are you trying to steal all the good men tonight? You shouldn't keep John to yourself." She clapped her hands and gave me a big kiss when her mother gave her the news about the money that they made. "That's great news, we won't have to rely on dad's money so much will we?"

Rick saw the three of us standing by the bar talking and he came over. "What's going on here?" He said rather sharply. "Come on sis what's with the bikini? Don't you think it's a little revealing?"

"Oh grow up Rick I am an adult and you sure as hell are not my boss so bug off or stick your head in the swimming pool and cool off. Mom and I are talking to John and we decided to help crew his boat for the upcoming race."

"It would be a big help if you joined us," I said with a smile. "We don't want to be caught short-handed for a crew."

I don't know I will have to think about it." Rick said sounding just a little bit petulant and more than a little childish. He moved off without saying another word.

"What is his problem?" I asked not really expecting either of the women to say anything.

"Oh, my son thinks that he is the man of the house now that his father is out and that he can tell me what I can and can't do," Liz said. "Kind of annoying really he can't get it through his head he isn't in charge of me or my money."

"Oh come on mom you know better than that," Grace said. "Rick is upset that you wear lots of sexy clothing and you have a fantastic body after all look at all the men who come sniffing around your skirt." Grace laughed as her mother blushed. "Rick tries the same thing with me but I just tell him to fuck off."

"Well, if I had a mother that looked as hot as you Liz and a sister who looked just as good I would be proud to show you off after all beauty should be seen not hidden."

"O I like what Joh is saying," Liz said as she moved closer putting an around my shoulders and I could catch a peek at her nipple with each breath she took and if she noticed or cared she didn't seem to show it. "What do you say, Grace, should we join the crew of John's boat for the race? I know that I am willing."

"I'm in too," Grace said as she too put an arm around my shoulders and like her mom, I could catch a glimpse of her nipple when she breathed.

At one point Liz headed off to the house saying that she had to make a phone call leaving me alone with Grace. We talked about the past two months and we even strolled around the party talking to first one person and then another and some we left alone since they were busy kissing and feeling one another up. We both laughed. Grace pointed out that my ex-wife was here and I said that her being here meant nothing to me. (It really didn't.) We found ourselves back at the bar and we pushed our way to the bar itself and ordered a drink. Once again we talked about things in general and before you could say a word my hand found it's own way to Grace's firm buttocks. I started rubbing it and I could feel her move a little closer to me and then she spoke. "Are you trying to get fresh with me by playing with my ass?" I asked her if it bothered her and she said that it didn't.

"What would you do if I slipped my hand inside the bottom of your bikini?" I said never stopping my ministrations on her firm ass. "Would you stop me or slap me?"

"You could always try and see what might happen."

Never one to pass on a dare like that I slipped my hand inside of her bikini bottom and I let my finger rest on her butt crack gently moving my finger. The only thing Grace did was move a little closer. "What no slap on the face?" I whispered in her ear. I pressed my finger a little firmer as I slid my finger up and down her but crack. "I think you like it don't you Grace? To tell you the truth I don't want to stop the only question is do you want me to stop? I'm guessing that you don't."

Grace was now pressing herself against me little soft moans were emanating from her so I pressed the issue by pushing my finger deeper. "I think this is where I'm supposed to slap you but I can't." She said her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open just a little. She turned into me just a little. "What are you doing to me?"

"You know what I'm doing honey," I told her. "I'm enjoying your body and I bet you a kiss that you really like it," I said.

I could see Grace holding herself up against the bar while I moved my finger up and down her butt crack so I applied a little more pressure and I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to make you cum honey and you can tell me how much you liked it or you can still try to slap my face."

I heard her whisper harshly that she was about to cum and I whispered that I wouldn't stop until she had an orgasm. "I want to see you cum Grace, I want you to tell me that you enjoyed it. You can say it, honey, after all, I will make you cum again right here and now."

Does Grace cum? What of Liz?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)