More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What Does Flint Want?

Make Love to Momma Beaumont

”Please come join me Madame.” I said patting the seat beside me as I looked down at the mother. She smiled and got up from her knees and sat down on the seat beside me. “Your daughter will make an excellent wife someday Madame.” I groaned as I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked my cock. I didn’t know if she could cook or clean but if she did this every night she didn’t need to.

“I am glad you are enjoying Monsieur. My Belle is inexperienced but very eager to learn.” Madame Désirée smiled as her tongue ran across her lips as she looked down at her daughter and pushed lightly on top of my hand causing more of my cock to slide into her mouth. Her daughters brown eyes looking up at us as her mother brushed locks from her daughters face.

“Let me show you how much.” I smiled as I leaned over and began to kiss down the mom’s neck as I stroked the daughter’s hair. I started working my way down to the mother’s breast as they heaved up and down. I reached behind her and began to undo the laces of her dress. Enough so that I could pull down on side and pull out one of her tits. I took it in my mouth sucking at it hard. I envied the daughter who used to suck on these things many years ago when they were in their prime though they had held up well with age. I licked and sucked at it for a while as she ran her hands through my hair.

“Oh Monsieur.” Madame Désirée moaned. I ran my hand down to her ankle and then up her dress tracing along her calf up over her knees and along her thigh making my way to her most intimate of places. I could fill the curls of her pubes as I slid my hand down between her legs which she spread for me as she leaned back and slid her ass forward. I began to rub her slowly letting her clitoris jiggle underneath my fingers. I had once thought about becoming a doctor like my father before me, I had the hands for it. Though I did pick up a few things from his books he had. I found the books on genital massaging very useful though I had never cured a single case of hysteria, that I know of, I like to think I was preventing the onset of it in the women I meet.

“Monsieur your hand is magic.” Madame Désirée moaned as my fingers ran circles around her throbbing clit. Next I started to run my fingers up and down letting her clit trickle along my fingers as ran down the length of her moist lips.

“This is just too warm you up Madame. The best is still to come.” I said and slid two fingers deep into her wet moist vagina, despite sliding in like a hot knife through butter she was still pretty damn tight for a woman of her age. Her daughter meanwhile had gotten a little more enthusiastic about having my cock in her mouth taking a lot more of me inside as she stroked my cock slowly like her mother had showed her, her grip was firmer as if trying to churn butter from my balls though if she kept it up she get to my cream soon enough.

“I think it is time we show you’re daughter how a French woman makes love.” I smiled as I pulled my fingers from the mom and took them to my mouth sucking on them, tasting her sweet nectar as I smiled.

“Sit back up their mon chérie.” Madame Désirée said to her daughter Belle. Belle was a lovely girl though a little shy not that that was a bad thing. I liked the shy ones sometimes just as much. They were always more appreciative of a gentlemen’s attention and not quit as clingy. I loved though when I found that one who was a proper lady on the streets and a whore in the sheets. Of course it might have something to do with my first time being with my old schoolmarm Ms. Engels. That woman taught me so many things.

“Yes momma.” Belle nodded and sat back in her seat across from me with a smile, the mom got up as best she could and lifted the back of her dress showing off her beautiful French ass as she lowered it onto my cock as she spread her pussy with her hand. I reached out and spread her ass and pussy with one hand while I guide my cock into her pussy as it slowly pushed into her.

“Oh Monsieur it has been too long. Your pénis feels so good inside of ma chatte, mon amour.” Madame Désirée moaned as she began to ride him at a steady gallop. I loved fucking foreign chicks because of the fact that you knew when they started to really get into it they started talking in their first language. If you could fuck one and she didn’t speak a lick of English you were doing something right. I pulled her back against me and kissed along her neck as I grinned at her daughter. Belle bit her lip as she ran her fingers over her chest and rubbed her thighs together.

“Do you play with yourself Mademoiselle Belle?” I smiled at the daughter, I could see the lust in her eyes as she watched me fuck her mother’s tits bounce up and down as she road me. She had that look of both excitement and hesitance.

“Sometimes late at night Monsieur, though I have never avoir un orgasme.” Belle said shyly as she bit her lip running it under her teeth.

“Why don’t you show us mon chérie.” Madame Désirée moaned. I reached around squeezing her mom’s soft breast from underneath between my fingers, running my hand around it letting her nipple trickle through as her breast feel, running my hand in circles around her breast.

“Are you sure Maman?” Belle smiled as she brushed her hair from her face in that cute little way she did.

“Yes, It would be rude not to mon chérie. You will want your pedals to be moist when the bee comes to pollinate your little flower.” Madame Désirée moaned. She shyly shimmied up her dress and then reached in and pulled up her chemise as well as she shyly spread her legs showing off her brown pubic hair and tight little slit below.

“Magnifique mon chérie. Madame your daughter has one of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.” I grinned admiring the soft pink petals pressed between her white mounds. “Don’t you agree Madame.” Her mother shook her head yes in agreement as she kept ridding me while I played with her tits.

“Merci Monsieur.” Belle blushed spreading her legs a little more for me to see everything. I wanted so badly to stick my dick into her tight little pussy. To feel it stretch around the girth of my manhood as it explored her most intimate moist depths.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)