More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

You continue tormenting your sister or you do another thing?

Make Christy call you

You say "I wish Christy calls me". Then, suddenly, your cellphone rings. It's Christy. She wants to apologize from running away yesterday. She also wants to know how are you after your "exposure" of yesterday. Luckily for you, she didn't saw you naked yesterday. Or it appears. When she goes to the restroom, a message comes to her cellphone, that is in her purse. The message is from Tanya, and it says "look at this :) :)" and it has a image attached. You open the attachment, and to your horror, it is a image of your naked exposure, with great quality, even in the crotch area, and for your futher embarrasement, the distance of the image makes your penis look even smaller that it really is. You delete the message, just in time to avoid Christy discovering that you're checking her cellphone.
You have any doubts about your dick size, an since Christy is there, you say "Pull down my pants and tell me if my penis is big or small". Saying that, Christy get on her knees, and then, hshe unzips your shorts, and finally, she pulls down your boxers, exposing your cock to her.
She said "your penis is smaller than most of the guys that I've seen naked, but you're just below average, so your dick is below average". Christy saying that your dick is a bit small somewhat turns you on, and the fact that Christy is staring at your penis, gives you an erection, surprising Christy.
You have naughty thoughts, and you finally said to her "strip naked". She then starts undressing, showing her C size boobs, her shaven pussy, and her nice round ass.

What do you order to her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)