More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Maisie Williams

Born Margaret “Maisie” Williams on April 15th, 1997 Maisie Williams is well known for her portrayal of Arya Stark in the hit series Game of Thrones.

A relatively unknown actress Maisie fell into the role of Arya Stark simply because she wanted a new laptop and thought the role would help pay for the initial cost. Pity Miss Williams was unaware of the resulting fame and recognition such an audition would bring as the actress was soon found her face plastered on every train station, bus stop, and billboard around the world.

Yet the actress herself has maintained a relatively private life save for a few leaks and of course her “infamous” sex scene at the show finale.

Yet despite her character portrayal Maisie is rather well known for being quite girlish and silly in real life with her best friend and fellow Game of Thrones Co-Star Sophie Turner joining in on the fun. However many will note that due to her private life it is nearly impossible to discover Maisie’s interests but many have noted that the 5’1 actress is rather disappointed in her height but enjoys showing off her 34B Breasts whenever possible.

Perhaps Maisie is a fan of bondage and exhibition? Maybe she secretly wishes her character Arya was punished properly in certain seasons? Or it could simply be Maisie simply enjoys being a submissive like so many actresses before her.

So how does Maisie Williams end up in bondage? Kinky game with her boyfriend? A concerned parents who believes Maisie should be “educated”? Or perhaps a ransom demand? You decide.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)