More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by diaperslut diaperslut

Give into temptation?

Maid For Her

I laid there in thought a momet. Sis had a maid fetish for a while and even bought me a skimpy maid costume a couple years ago. I have yet to wear it. There was a part of my brain that was all "She's your sister," and "It's gross and wrong." But there was a much louder part of my brain - the part in heat and super horny - that went "Yeah, but she does have a nice cock. You remember how good it felt. A hose that size is about what we need for this fire. Plus, you get to try you that sexy sexy maid costume. It's a win win for everyone."

"Fuck it! Or...me, rather," I muttered to myself before hopping out of bed and into my close. the outfit was surprisingly easy to out on. and after tying the apron and adorning the little headband thing, I paused a moment to check myself out in the mirror. I was possitively adorable. The tail hole was a bit snug, but not too bad. It did make that back of the skirt move every time my tail wagged which was more annoying but I wasn't intending to wear it for long.

To solve this problem, though, I tried popping my tail out of the hole, which was fine if it was flat, but, excited, it revealed that I wasn't wearing panties, but that was the better than the alternative.

Satisfied, I just had one more choice to make. I could make her breakfast and let the smells wake her up. Or I could go to her room and see what she does.

Where To?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)