More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Maia Roberts (Shadowhunters)

“ I can't help but think that... every time I Turn, it... this... is what love got me. ”

–Maia about being Turned by her ex, Awake, Arise, or be Forever Fallen.

Maia Roberts is a bartender at the Hunter's Moon and one of the werewolves in Luke's pack.

Biography :

Early life :

Growing up, it was apparent to Maia that her brother was the favorite child. When he died, she felt that her parents had forgotten about her. Eventually, she ran away from home.

Turned :

At one point, Maia met and began dating Jordan Kyle.

When he became possessive, she broke up with him. Jordan turned out to be a werewolf, and one night, while walking home from a date with a new boyfriend, Jordan scratched her and Turned her into one herself.

With no one to guide her at first, Maia wasn't fully aware of what was happening to her and lost control. In one incident, when she first Turned, Maia unconsciously hurt a girl. In the ambulance, a cop approached her and revealed to her that, like her, he was a werewolf, and Maia herself only came to fully realize it then. Maia joined the New York werewolf pack, and Luke has since guided her through her new life, teaching her to control her emotions, and thus avoid involuntarily Changing.

Luke eventually became the pack's alpha when he defeated Theo in battle.

She began bartending at the Downworlder haunt, Hunter's Moon. At one point, Maia also began taking Marine Biology classes online, with hopes of transferring to Columbia University.

Personality :

Maia is brave, stubborn, and extremely loyal to her friends. Although she doesn't like talking about it, she struggles with trust issues due to her troubled past and often uses humor and sarcasm to mask her true feelings. She has a side and is afraid of letting anyone come too close, but she is playful and friendly once you get to know her. She does not hesitate to put her foot down if she believes someone to be in the wrong, nor to express her distaste for Shadowhunters and the Clave. However, she can see the good in people regardless and will make sarcastic comments while helping them or providing advice.

Physical description :

Maia has brown skin and thick, curly hair. She has a big scratch on the left side of her neck, and a well-hidden tattoo of a butterfly.

Skills and abilities :

  1. Lycanthropy: Being a werewolf, Maia possesses the ability to transform into a wolf. She also gained enhanced strength and speed, more grace in her movements, and accelerated healing ability.
  2. Skilled hand to hand combatant: Maia has shown some skill in combat.
  3. Mixologist: Maia is a bartender and has shown skill in mixing alcoholic beverages.

Trivia :

  1. Maia is claustrophobic.

Where is Maia when she becomes naked & how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)