More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

Magic Remote that Controls anyone

your are on your way home, having had a long day at work and cant wait to get home, remembered you need to pick up a new TV remote as your roommate had broken it last night, as you walked you noticed a old style TV shop, the lights where on and with the OPEN sign in the window you walk in.

"Hello there, Welcome to my shop, can i get you anything, are you looking for a part for your TV or radio" asked an elder man coming out of the back room.

"yea, do you sell TV remotes" you ask looking around.

"well i dont sell any of those, but your in luck, my son had ordered a box of remotes last week, all where sold but one" said the man handing over a remote to you.

Going into your bag for your wallet when the man shook his head.

"no need, take it, my son had payed for the box already, i think you will need it more" he said seeing you out.

thinking of the great luck you head home, home was only three blocks from the store was good as it started to rain.

Getting into the house and shaking off the water of your jacket, it was time to watch some TV with your new remote before going to bed, you can here your room mate up stairs talking on the phone.

are you a man or woman

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)