More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Magic Cock Ring Owners Manual (Guide for Writers)

(This chapter will act more like a guide for potential writers. I'm going to lay out all of the rules [that I've thought of so far] for the Magic Cock Ring itself. It's not a guide for characters. Honestly, you can add whatever characters you want. This is more to lay out ground rules/guidelines for things the magical item in question can and cannot do. This “Instruction Manual” will be updated as I think of new rules and functions. It should also be noted that all these functionalities work on both Reactionary and Non-Reactionary. They will just work in slightly different ways for both.)

(AUTHOR'S EDIT NOVEMBER 29, 2017: I'm adding spin-off chapters to this manual for variants of the cock ring, similar to the Breeder Cock Ring and Total Domination Cock Ring already included. Have any suggestions? Maybe a particular fetish that a Cock Ring can fulfill? Please comment or, if you're so inclined, add some chapters to help the manual/story along!

Also, an Oral Fixation Option section has been added. I feel like people who love to give oral should have an option with this object.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for purchasing a Magic Cock Ring from Aphrodite's Aphrodisiacs, your one stop sex shop for magical or enchanted items. This little handy guide will help you on your journey to getting more pleasure in your life. Here is a list of a few functions featured with your new Magic Cock Ring (hereby known as the MCR)!

Fully adjustable! The MCR is adjustable to fit any size. Make it smaller or bigger by just squeezing or stretching it as necessary. Whatever the size, the MCR will fit snuggly and securely around whatever your choose. You may even be able to fit your head through!

WARNING: If fit over your head, you may have risk of . Please use responsibly.

DISCLAIMER: While it is conceivable that a person may be able to fit their entire being through the MCR, it is not recommended. People who pass through the MCR may disappear from the perception of those around them. Essentially, you'd be invisible while still able to effect (and fuck/fuck with anyone in) the world. Unfortunately, once you are in this state, it's extremely difficult to get back. If this happens to you, please consult our website.

Place Your Genitals Anywhere!: If you can see it, you can put your genitals on it! It doesn't matter if the surface is soft, hard, grainy, bumpy, flexible, stiff, portable, fixed in place, living, or inanimate. You can put your genitals there! Once your genitals appear where you want, they will stick to that surface for as long as you want them there. You can even send your genitals through a computer or TV screen if the event you are watching is live!

DISCLAIMER: Previously recorded videos will not work. The event must be live in order to send your genitals there. It's also impossible to send your genitals into mid-air. They MUST be resting on a surface of some sort.

Self cleaning! The MCR is 100% self-cleaning. Any unsightly stains or unwanted damage will instantly disappear in moments! It will always remain clean enough to lick! Your genitals will also be squeaky clean after use.

Safe sex! While using the MCR for sex, you will experience absolutely no unwanted "effects" of pleasurable encounters. No diseases, viruses, parasites, bacteria, or any other sickness is transferable through the MCR. Likewise, pregnancy is only possible if the user specifically wants it.

Usable on pussies and assholes! If used with a pussy and assholes, the MCR will automatically suction onto the skin around the area. The given hole will appear through the portal to anyone you wish to see it. To remove the MCR from your hole, give it a simple tug and it will pop right off with no irritation to your skin!

Oral Fixation Option! Have a craving to pleasure genitals with your mouth? Not to worry! You have two options.

1) Simply place your mouth through the MCR and concentrate on your mouth appearing on the surface of your choice. The genitals of your desire will use your mouth to achieve orgasm. If you'd like to lick any particular bits of the person in question (such as testicles or anus), concentrate and your target will comply!

2) Bring the MCR to your mouth and simply say "I'm hungry for cock/pussy." The MCR will vibrate slightly in response. Make sure you are able to see a surface you would like your portal to appear. Stick the MCR onto a flat surface, either vertically or horizontally. A new hole will appear both within the MCR and The object of your desire will place their genitals through the MCR to allow you to do what you will for as long as you. They will even start to fuck your mouth if you so desire! And nobody around either party (the user or your target) will be able to see what's going on.

Enhance your stamina! Your penis will remain hard or your pussy will remain wet as long as it is using the MCR.

WARNING: “Stamina enhancing” does not mean “sensitivity decreasing.” As usual, the more you rub it, the more likely it will start to hurt.

Manipulate anyone! From heterosexual, homosexual, and asexual to anywhere and everywhere in between! This MCR will manipulate people of all sorts into playing with and pleasuring your genitals. The person or people you chose will continue to pleasure your genitals with their hands, mouth, pussy, ass, feet, etc., until your genitals leave their vicinity or you take off the MCR.

BE ADVISED: Only works on humans aged 18 and older. No animals or underage sex allowed.

Plant suggestions! Want the user to pleasure your cock or pussy in a particular way? Simply hold the Magic Cock Ring close to your lips, whisper your suggestion, and give it a squeeze. It should vibrate slightly to show your suggestion worked. To deactivate the suggestion on the cock ring, simply squeeze it again. Another soft vibration will indicate your suggestion has been wiped from it's memory.

CAUTION: As the saying goes, 'Be careful what you wish for!' Make sure you word your suggestion carefully or you could have unintended consequences.

Multiple portals! Want to experience more than one type of pleasure at one time? Now you can by making your genitals appear in more than one portal at once. Have a gang-bang with only two people, or pleasure multiple others at the same time! The possibilities are endless!

BE ADVISED: It takes a fair amount of concentration to open multiple portals at once. Once open, however, the portals will remain open until such a time as you remove your genitals from the MCR. Side effects to using this feature may include mild headaches and blurry vision.

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)