More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Maddie Bishop (Siren)

Madeline "Maddie" Bishop is a main character in Freeform's series, Siren. She is portrayed by Fola Evans-Akingbola.

Maddie is a marine biologist who works at Bristol Cove Marine Research Center, alongside her boyfriend Ben Pownall.

Early Life :

A couple of years ago, Maddie saw a video of a baby dolphin that had washed ashore. Instead of helping the dolphin, the people on the beach passed it around taking their picture with it, not seeming to care that the dolphin was dying. Even after the dolphin died, they were so immersed in taking selfies that it didn't occur to them that they could've saved that dolphin's life. The video really made Maddie contemplate, and she wanted to do something about it, so she went to the Bristol Cove Marine Research Center to volunteer, and soon enough it became her job.

Her father is the Sheriff of the town. It is revealed that Maddie’s mother, Susan, had left the family and has not been heard from in almost a year. Maddie shows disdain at the mention of her mother’s name.

Physical Appearance:

Tall, black curly hair often worn up with braids. Raven feather tattoo on chest area.

Personality :

Maddie tends to see the good in everyone, which several characters have already said. Maddie is also smart, a good strategist, a caring individual, and even somewhat spiritual.

However, she can “lose her cool” and acts out in controlled anger whenever situations go south in her town, especially when it concerns her boyfriend.

Where is Maddie when she becomes naked and how does it happen ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)