More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Which workplace Domme?

MILF Teacher

Sasha had been a teacher since her late 20's and now even at the age of 40 she still enjoyed it. She loved being able to shape the young minds of her senior students as they began taking their first steps into adulthood and she loved the feeling of pride she got when she heard positive things back from her students who went on to be rather successful. Of course while there were those wonderful students who made her job so fulfilling there were those leering students who made her want to take them over her knee much like some of the leering faculty.

You see though Sasha was entering into her 40's she had aged like fine wine and while her face no longer looked as young as it used to it held a mature beauty that would have any man begging to fuck her face. And her nice C cups still had some perkiness to the them what had most men staring at Sasha was her nice ass that thanks to plenty of exercise had simply filled out in all the right places and looked especially eye grabbing when she wore her tight fitted suit pants or her pencil skirts that showed off her wonderful legs. Unbeknownst to anyone at the school though Sasha had a secret that shouldn't really have surprised anyone as she like to dominant in the bedroom. Not your she wanted to be on top riding no, Sasha was a full fledged Dominatrix when it came to sex the only reason a man's cock ever entered her was for her sole pleasure nothing else otherwise she was the doing the fucking. So all the leering stares that her less then bright students or the perverted faculty did nothing more than provide fuel for the fire that would be their inevitable downfall like the weak willed slaves they were.

But for one individual in particular that submission was coming in the immediate future he just didn't know it yet.

Whose the first to kneel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)