More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

What are you?

Lust Nymph

You are a Lust Nymph – one of the new monsters introduced in the (currently) latest expansion of the game. You have green eyes and long black hair that reaches to the middle of your back. You are wearing a green dress that shows off half of your impressive breasts and is so short that the skirt barely covers your ass. If you were to bend forward anyone standing behind you would get quite the view – and would discover that the dress is your only piece of clothing.

At high level you would be a boss, protected by dozens of monsters. Your servants would fight any and all foes to the while you heal them and weaken the enemies, even charming and converting some to your side, all from a safe distance. Alas, you are not high level. Or medium level. Not even low level. You are level 1. ONE. You couldn’t get any weaker even if you tried. You’re basically fanservice for the heroes (which is likely the main reason for the skimpy dress and the lack of any underwear).

Unfortunately the fact that you are practically harmless does little to help you survive. So far you have died seventeen times, all of them due to area-of-effect spells and skills that killed you along with other, slightly more dangerous, monsters. Said monsters are currently nowhere to be seen. You’re not sure why, but you have a pretty good guess: your respawn time is a bit longer than that of everything else here, so most likely the other monsters were reborn and promptly got slaughtered by heroes that left before you were reborn.

You sigh and take another look at your stats:
Lust Nymph
Level: 1
Melee Attack: 1
Ranged Attack: 1
Magic Attack: 2

No weaknesses or resistances

Special Abilities:
Immune to poison
Healing touch: You can heal an ally by touch. +1HP per second
Charming Kiss: You can temporarily charm a target and make it a lot more willing to listen to anything you say. Normally the target has a chance to resist, but if it is a person that is friendly towards you it is an auto-success

No change – your skills are as useless as the previous couple of dozen times you looked at them. In theory you could either heal you allies while they rest between battles, or find and charm someone weak enough to get affected by your Charming Kiss. Both are supposed to be easy since you are within the borders of Emeraldine Forest. It is (supposed to be) a low-level area for characters that have just left Barrol Village – the new tutorial area added by the expansion. But tell that to all the high-level pricks that have come to “explore the new locations” and who slaughter everything in sight because “every experience point counts”! Thanks to them it’s absolutely impossible to find a low-level hero that is alone!

After seventeen deaths you are sick and tired of dying. You decide that THIS TIME it will be different! This time you will come up with some way to level up and become strong! For sure! You just... need to think of a plan how to do it.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of laughter. A woman is laughing very loudly. She’s still far, but seems to be getting closer. Most likely another group of “heroes” has come. The other monsters still have not respawned, so you are on your own. You need to decide what to do: whether to flee while you still can, or stay and attempt to approach the new arrivals in the hope that they won’t bother killing a level 1 monster like you...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)