More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 51 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Lunch.

The girls emerged from the bedrooms wearing light floral-print dresses that highlighted their shapely feminine form -- Sam wore a long light green sundress that barely showed her small baby bump and Emma wore a baby blue fit and flare dress that showed off her curves and long, slender legs.

Staring at both of them I had second thoughts about Bill's suggestion and considered skipping lunch and eat the girls right there and then.

"I'm starving," Sam grumbled.

"Me too!" Emma agreed.

"Yeah, let's go," I nodded and offered my hand to my wife. Hand in hand, we walked back towards the main building where the restaurants were located. I kept my eyes straight ahead, ignoring the beautiful girls in bikinis or topless that we walked by. Bill, on the other hand, kept getting jabbed in the ribs by his wife for gawking.

When we got to the main restaurant, Julia and Katsumi -- who had changed to colorful beach dresses -- were already there and waved at us from a table. Everyone greeted each other with hugs, which allowed me to feel the Asian girls' breasts pressed against my chest.

"We can order from a menu but they also have a buffet," Julia announced as we sat down.

"Buffet," our wives replied in unison and stood back up.

While in line, a couple older guys asked if the girls were by themselves and wanted company only to be told they were with Bill and myself. I had to refrain from laughing every time I saw a disappointed face or look of jealousy.

"I'm glad we're with you guys," Julia sighed as we headed back to our table with plates of food.

"Those guys were creepy," Katsumi whispered. "Where are all the hot guys?"

"Um, hello?" Bill replied with mock hurt while flexing his arms to show off his physique.

The girls laughed.

Over lunch we got to know the two girls better -- we discovered that while they were on their bachelorette party their fiancés were partying in Las Vegas. I guess if their future husbands got to fuck some strippers in Sin City, the girls wanted an opportunity to get laid themselves on a sunny tropical beach.

"Do you want to check out our cabin?" Emma asked after we finished lunch. Julia and Katsumi nodded.

"Can we stay with you guys?" Julia joked when we gave them the tour of the cabin. "Our room is so tiny compared to this place!"

I personally didn't think there would be much sleeping on the beds for most of the week, so I had no problem if the girls crashed at our cabin. But that wasn't up to me -- I looked at Sam. The two beautiful Asian girls staying with us would change our plans to try to conceive. Well, at least for my hopes of fucking someone other than Emma and my wife all week would be increased -- not that I would complain with that arrangement.

What did Samantha say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)