More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Lucy Preston (Timeless)

Lucy Preston is a professor of history and anthropology of American political movements at Stanford University chosen to undo the damage in time done by Garcia Flynn. Lucy has a sister named Amy Preston, who is 7 years younger than her. She appears in the "Pilot" and makes brief cameos in later episodes after she is erased from Lucy's timeline due to the consequences from Lucy's first time travel mission.

Carolyn Preston, Lucy's mother, first appears sick with lung cancer in the "Pilot".

However, after Lucy, Wyatt Logan, and Rufus Carlin make significant changes in their first mission (saving the Hindenburg), Lucy comes home to discover that her mother is healthy and alive.

Carolyn makes frequent appearances through out the show, and in her last appearance in the "Red Scare", she reveals to Lucy that she works for Rittenhouse. Lucy's bloodline is very powerful within Rittenhouse, so much that Emma Whitmore bitterly nicknamed her "Princess".

Lucy's father, Henry Wallace, is mentioned several times in the show, but never appears in it.

Later Lucy discovers that Henry Wallace wasn't her biological father after her sister Amy is erased from history. Lucy's mother, in the alternate timeline, later reveals her biological father's name, Benjamin Cahill.

Trivia -

  1. Lucy is claustrophobic.
  2. She wanted to join a band.
  3. She can speak some French.
  4. Her parents belong to Rittenhouse
  5. Brave, but sometimes naive.
  6. She has written a book that includes information on the moments of John Wilkes Booth on the day he assassinated President Abraham Lincoln.

Lucy Preston is played by Abigail Spencer.

How does Lucy end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)