More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Lucy's Suite Life Version 2

Upon returning to her hotel suite after a long day of shooting Lucy closes the door, locks it, steps out of her high heels, and immediately makes her way into the large living room between the entranceway and the bedroom where she pauses for a moment before quickly and efficiently unbuttoning her shirt and dropping it on the couch.

Wearing just a pair of blue jeans, her bra, and underwear now Lucy quickly reaches down with both hands, grabs the waistband of her pants and pushes them down her legs and over her bare feet before stepping out of them altogether and dropping them on the couch next to her previously discarded shirt leaving her wearing just a matching black bra and panties.

Being eager to take a shower Lucy then reaches one arm behind her back, unsnaps her bra and drops it on the couch with her already discarded shirt and pants.

Wearing just her panties now and not wanting to waste any more time Lucy quickly grabs the waistband of her panties with both hands pushes them down her legs, over her bare feet, steps out of them and adds them to the pile of clothes which leaves her standing in the middle of the living room of her hotel room completely naked and barefoot and not bothering to cover herself in any way since she's alone.

Having dropped her discarded clothes onto the nearby sofa she then walks into the bedroom naked and barefoot.

Upon entering the bedroom Lucy then heads into the bathroom, opens the shower door, turns on the water, gets in and slides the door shut behind herself.

Once in the shower, Lucy simply stands under the shower for several moments and enjoys the soothing feeling of the warm water raining down on every inch of her bare skin.

Moments later, Lucy grabs the nearby bottle of body wash, squeezes several drops onto a washcloth and begins rubbing the body wash onto herself starting with her legs.

What’s next? Is Lucy able to shower in peace & if so what does she do once done? Or is she interrupted somehow & if so, how? For example, is it a hotel maid, someone who enters her room by mistake or does someone break-in to rob/ kidnap her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)