More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who are we following now? Luke or Lucille?

Lucrecia Moonshadow, a real Witch now.

A real grimoire, real magic! You could barely believe it. And not a crappy book on tricks and illusions, the real deal, the most powerful magic tome in history.

And now it was yours, of course you will have to share it with your brother but you are pretty sure a wise choice on your first spells could remedy that if he becomes too much of a hassle.

You both run to the basement of your house. In a corner of it there is a small space closed away by piled cardboard boxes. You built it as kids to become a cabin, a place to hide and play games. Your parents know about it but always kept away from it (you'd like to believe that it is because of a spell you cast in that purpose rather than to give you some privacy.), you know that your brother sometimes use it to masturbate naked. (there is another secret in this secret room, one of the boxes is empty and can be entered from the back. A small hole allows you to spy in the room from it. Only you know about it, you sometimes finger yourself in it while watching your brother jerk off.)

Your brother is bragging while reading the grimoire, you now have to wait to see which perverted fantasy he will conjure before you can be sure that the grimoire is the real thing.

Another thing remains in your mind. Will he betray you and cast something on you or keep his word and let you have your turn tomorrow.

Does he put a spell on you or are you safe for now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)