More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

Los vegas

You see a black woman with a bunny suit that you see inside of casinos,she is about 5'6 inch tall and has big lips,has E cup breast and has a piercing on her belly button,you ready to get whooped,she saids getting in the ring,she takes off her bunny ears and heels to get ready to wrestle,she tells you her name rebecca,you tried to grapple rebecca,but she crawled between your legs and gave you a low blow with her right foot,rebecca got out of the ring and had an idea,she gets out a bottle of baby oil and starts putting on baby oil all over her body make her slippery and shiny,she slides her way back in the ring and sees you on both knees tending to your balls,poor boo let me help you with your balls,rebecca saids as she removed your hands to give some more low blows,you manage to power threw the pain to catch her hand,WHAT how did you catch that strike,rebecca says as you get up and notice that she's covered in baby oil while you still holding her hand,rebecca easily breaks free from your grip and tries to roundhouse kick the side of your face,but you dodge her kick and as of result she fell on her back,you realized that the impact hitting mat resulted in her E-cup breast to fall out,when she got up from her fall,she notice your boner and hatch another idea,hmmmmm......WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE,rebecca says as you look away for a brief moment,rebecca grabs both of your legs and sends you on your back,can you handle this boo boo,rebecca says in a confident tone as she takes off your shorts,rebecca put her breast between your boner and start rubbing it,submit or cum your choose,rebecca says rubbing it faster.

Do you submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)