More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which universe?

Lord

You scroll through the universes and see one that looks interesting. UR-01. You cannot quite figure out what it is that attracts you, but for some reason you are drawn to it.

You use the device to transport you there. You appear in an alley. You look around and see no one. The alley is lined with dumpsters, and you see a stray cat lapping water from a puddle. It looks like 2016 United States. You walk down the alley to a sidewalk. You see some people walking towards you. A thirtyish man in a suit and a woman about his age in a skirt, blouse and blazer are talking about a deal they are working on for a client. They see you and stop dead in their tracks. They look at you as if you're a monster. They start trembling.

"What?" you ask.

"Wha...what do you want?" asked the man.

"Um, give me all your money," you say blankly as a test.

"Yes, sir, right away sir!" says the man. He fumbles for his wallet. He drops it and picks it up and takes out $68 and hands them to you with a trembling hand. "Anything else?"

You look at the woman. You wonder what they'll do. You spot some gum stuck on a the pole of a parking meter. "You," you say pointing at her. "Chew that gum." You point to the gum.

The woman swallows. "Yuh...yes, sir," she says. She walks to the parking meter and reaches for the gum.

"Don't use your hands," you say, still testing.

"Yes, sir," she says. She bends low and with a look of fear and disgust on her face, bites the gum off of the pole and pulls it free. She starts chewing it.

Damn! you think, these people will do whatever I say! This could be fun!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)