More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TobieSensual TobieSensual

How do you get a better view?

Look through the bushes

You get nice and close, standing just a few meters from her sexy 20-year-old slim body, her perky breasts pushing out from both sides while she's laying there, face down listening to music.

Her sexy bubbly round ass is making your cock instantly rock hard, you pull it out and beginning stroking it slowly. You stand entranced just pumping your meat, looking and that magnificent ass and side boobs.

"You know that I can hear you... right?"

I froze, heart stopped for at least 10 seconds while I was just looking for the best thing to say, but she was quicker.

"I noticed you looking earlier, and I wanted to make a show for you, like I always do" she winked. "Why don't you come over here for a second"

You went through the bushes to her lawn, getting just close enough to her to not seem creepy.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you knew" You didn't know what to say.

"Well, I don't mind it, in fact, it makes me feel really sexy, oh I know what you do in that room, while you're watching me."

"I just ask for a simple payment for your perversion. And it's not something you can deny."

She turned around to reveal her perky tits with the cutest pink nipples, I'm sure my jaw was open, but I had no idea. She giggled and made a sign for me to come over with her hand.

She came up real close to your ear and whispered softly "I want your balls", she then embraced you with a hug, you felt her hand coming up your shorts leg. Managing to grab a hold of both nuts, she smiled, "It's gonna be alright". She squeezed her hand with all her might, making one of the testicles pop out of her grip.

The pain was dull at first, then the only thing holding you up was the support of Cora, while you were too busy grasping her arm to really do anything, after 10 seconds she let go, leaving you laying on the lawn, holding your aching ball.

You noticed you were still really hard and actually getting satisfaction from the event that just happened, it was the first time you had been hurt between your legs, you always wondered how it felt, not believing the movies, but this was worse... way worse.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)