More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Lizzie's Laundry Fiasco: An ENF RP with Abagel (Me!) and ENF-lover

ENF-lover

I needed to get away from it all. After finishing filming on WandaVision a little vacation was exactly what I needed. Now, most celebrities would go somewhere exciting Like Paris, Berlin, New York, or somewhere exotic, Spain, Mexico, or Moracoo. Not me though. What was my idea of a vacation? Quite simply going somewhere no one would expect. Somewhere even the paparatzi wouldn't find me. I rented a house from an old friend in a sleepy residential neighborhood. Easy and simple. A good break from the lime light.

Being away from the lime light was a welcome change of pace and I took the time to relax, which meant I also slacked. A lot. Not a big deal, it was actually nice not having responsabilities. Until today that is. Today I realized the error in my ways. I finished my shower and went to get dressed. Only to realize I had neglected to do my laundry. I had nothing clean to wear except the robe I was wearing. No biggie. I collected my dirty clothes and went to the laundry room to wash what I had. Not realizing that this would be one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

abagel —

You don't think much of it right now as you tiptoe out the door, nothing but a silky red robe between you and the world- well, that and the walls of your current apartment complex. The carpet outside your apartment is a little cooler underfoot, eliciting maybe a shudder or gasp if one were close enough to see the nearly stark starlet that is you creeping out into the hall and then down toward the stairs- and then down toward the laundry room, with stone now underfoot and a much brisker breeze caressing up your smooth bare legs, and a little bit up your robe to be honest. It's a little exciting, but only because you know it's a change to the norm and that there is no possible way you could be caught- right?! And after all....it's just a bathrobe....

ENF-lover —

"It's just a bathrobe ..." I whisper to myself. No big deal. If I was honest it was just a little bit exciting in a way. Sure it really wasn't a big deal. As far as anyone else knew I could be wearing pajamas under it and just barefoot but ... it was so far out of the norm for me already. Thankfully the laundry room wasn't too far from the apartment I was renting. It wasn't like I was walking a very long way. I reach the laundry room and find it empty. No surprise there. I don't think I've seen anyone use it that often at all. Most people probably do this in the early morning.

As I enter the room I pick the washer the furthest away from the door. I load into it everything that I have in my basket, prep the soap and get ready to start the wash. Until I realize that my robe, my only piece of "clean" clothing has a red wine stain on the collar. Dammit ... it had to be from last night when I enjoyed a glass while watching a movie. That sucks. Now I'll have to come back after I finish my laundry just to wash this. That's annoying. But there isn't another option. Right?

abagel —

The only answer to your quandary is the silence of the laundry room, and perhaps the hum of the vending machine in the corner, and farther away the cars rolling down the nearby streets- it does seem particularly deserted. You take a little longer despite yourself- you expected this to be quick. Meanwhile, the air conditioning switches on automatically and you feel some more of that breezy air circulate beneath your supple bare thighs under the robe. Your toes might curl just a little on the tile as you wrack your brain....and get a- well, a dubious idea.

ENF-lover —

No ... I couldn't ... could I? I think as I clutch my robe tight, looking around as if there's someone in the room with me. Of course, there's not but ... there's no way I can wash everything ... including what I'm wearing?! I'd be ... naked! There's not even a towel or a pillowcase in my apartment to wear! I'd be naked until everything finishes washing ... AND drying! Then again ... my apartment is unlocked ... so it's not like I would be naked in public ... unless I felt like staying here that is! No ... there's no way. I can't. I slowly and carefully shut the washer door and almost press the start button before I pause again. It would be the only time I could do it. Everyone else is asleep probably. I haven't heard anyone else in hours. No, it's crazy! Of course, it is but ... it's also ... e-exciting? I nervously bite my finger as I look around the room again. Yup empty. I pull my finger back from the start button and slowly open the door to the washer again. My hands are literally shaking as I reach for the belt on my robe. I'm crazy ... I'm totally insane!

abagel —

You may just be delirious, but it doesn't stop your rebellious hands from loosening the belt, then surprisingly sliding both sides away and open with a flourish, first exposing your smooth, soft bare tummy, then your thighs, and as you shrug your shoulders, head on a swivel and eyes wide, trying to hold back nervous laughter, your legs part just enough for the air to touch your most place. Then the fabric is down over your bare back, exposing your shoulders, and parting to reveal your round, naked breasts and rosy nipples. Last to meet the air as you pull the bundle to your front side is your pert, gorgeous naked bum. You can't believe it! You're- one hundred percent, totally- just buck naked in every sense, stark nude, you have nothing on your body- in public! Sure, you've done one nude scene, so anyone can see, well your breasts at least. Maybe a far away shot of your butt, but you'll never tell.

This is different. So very different. You open the door and get ready to shove the robe in, thinking to seize the day, c'este la vie

ENF-lover —

My body is instantly covered with goosebumps as my completely naked body is slowly exposed to the empty room. A place no one is meant to be naked in. A PUBLIC place. My breath quickens as my nipples go instantly stiff. It's not from the cold air either ... well fine it is a little from the cold air but nowhere near completely from it alone. My hands keep shaking as I bundle my robe up into a ball and slowly set it in the washer. "Y-you're crazy Liz ... knock it off. P-put your clothes back on right now." I say to myself and the empty room as my hand grabs the washer's door. "No ... don't do that. Put it back on." I say to myself again before slamming the door closed before I can talk myself out of it. Truthfully my mind was made up the second I even considered it. My hand shakes badly as I extend two fingers out and slowly inch towards the button, trying to talk myself out of it as I also try to convince myself to do it.

Then before I can completely stop myself. I press the start wash cycle button, watching for a few seconds as my clothes and precious robe start to tumble in the washer. Locked away for the next fifteen minutes.

abagel —

You stare at the machine door, with the little window, everything you could possibly take to cover your bare, soft and luscious naked body stuck inside, now soaked in water and detergent. You realize the full gravity of your situation. And you think you maybe possibly hear something fall outside. A little bit of fear starts to mix with the exhilaration- and you realize it's only really been a minute, but your mind can't help but wander to the different ways this could end up. You look around the laundry room, twisting on bare feet and feeling your boobs jiggle as you look for a distraction....

ENF-lover —

I look around the room and instinctively crouch behind the washer, covering my breasts with both my arms. I blush deeply. This is totally insane. I'm stuck naked for the next fifteen minutes! Somehow, and for some reason completely unknown to me. A small smile slowly starts to creep onto my face. I glance around the room but there's not much in here. Just a row of washers, a row of dryers, a vending machine. A small table with one VERY outdated gossip magazine, and a radio. I bite my bottom lip nervously. I guess there's no harm in walking around the room. Even if I'm just walking between the rows. Maybe ... maybe it'll be ... fun? I slowly stand up tall and decide to challenge myself. I take a deep breath and blush a deep red as I myself to lower my arms to my sides. I then take one big catious step away from the humming washer. If someone opened the door right now there would be nothing between my naked body and them. The thought was strangely exciting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)