More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Liza Koshy

Elizabeth Shaila Koshy (born March 31, 1996) is an American actress, YouTube personality, comedian and television host. She began her career on Vine in 2013, before starting a YouTube channel.

Among her acting roles have been Aday Walker in Tyler Perry's horror comedy film Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) and The Explorer in the YouTube Premium series Escape the Night (2017). She starred as Violet Adams in the Hulu drama television series Freakish (2016–2017), and she both produces and stars as the title character in the YouTube Premium comedy series Liza on Demand, which was released in June 2018. Koshy also co-hosts the MTV television series Total Request Live (2017–present) and the Nickelodeon game show revival Double Dare, which premiered in June 2018.

Koshy's main YouTube channel has amassed more than 16 million subscribers, and her two channels have a total of more than two billion combined views. She has received four Streamy Awards, four Teen Choice Awards, and a Kids' Choice Award. She is a member of the 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 Hollywood & Entertainment list.

Early life and education :

Koshy was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She is of half-Indian and half-white descent; her parents are Jose Koshy, a petroleum executive, and Jean Carol née Hertzler, a yoga instructor. She has two older sisters. From kindergarten until 5th grade, she was placed in a dual language educational and cultural program, where she learned to speak Spanish. In 2014, after attending Lamar High School, Koshy enrolled in the University of Houston and began to study business marketing. In 2015, Koshy left college and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career.

Where is Liza when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)