More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by M3t3r0x M3t3r0x

What will Zack do now?

Living with a vagina

As Zack was curious about how it was to live ordinary life with a vagina, he decided to keep further swapping down for now and instead see how it's like have a pussy. He made that decision after ensuring that everything seemed to be truthfully reality altered: He was in possession of female boxers and panties, tampons and pads, while his sister had regular male boxers in a fitting size for her. Apart from that, everyone seemed to think this was normal, and Sara didn't seem to have an altered attitude or personality because of her penis. "Would have been weird anyways.", Zack thought.

He wanted to keep his sister's vagina for a month, to get the full experience. He didn't look forward to having a period, but he never saw his sister in pain orcomplaining either, so Zack figured it will be bearable. After all, women had to go through this every month.

On the first day with his sister's pussy, he still got used to the feeling of emptiness between his legs. However, what he immediately notices and appreciated, was that he no longer got Boners, obviously. It has been a real pain in the ass to bear with these, therefore not having to deal with those is refreshing for once. It was very useful, since he was aroused quite a lot with his newly acquired vagina. At first he still felt aroused by the very existance of it between his legs, and he couldn't help but rub himself casually through his clothes whenever he could, enjoying the sensation of the soft meat and subtle pleasure.

Everytime he was home alone or locked in his room, and sometimes even on the toilet, he used the opportunity to maturbate. He found ways to not moan, in order to keep his fun time a secret to his family. Even after days, he still couldn't really get a hold of how great it felt. He was pondering to keep that sweet thing for longer than expected.

He also experimented a lot in that time. He tried his own pussy juices. "Tastes arousing." Zack was intrigued by his female cum and moisture, and took a lick off his finger usually after masturbating, and sometimes even casually. Sometimes he wondered how fucked up he was doing this, especially with his own sister's vagina, but figured that if no one else knows, he doesn't need to care.

He kept good care of his sister's pussy. He even used shampoo designed for them when washing her, which he did a lot. However, that didn't stop him from getting adventurous. He used several household items to pleasure himself. Toothbrushes, thin bottles, deodorant cans, and more. Of course being careful to not damage anything and always washing the items before use.

On his second day, he decided to try on panties after his morning shower. He didn't find them as comfortable as his female boxers, but thought it was worth a try. He put them on after his morning shower. Surprisingly, he got enough sleep this time around, although he planned to keep playing with his new thing all night, but finding himself too tired after the many, many times he masturbated the first day.

What he didn't account for, was that he had PE class that day. Zack put on panties on exactly this day.

"Damn it...! How could I forget this? Oh boy... what do I do?", he thought in panic. He didn't realize this before already being in the changing room.

"This will be embarassing... but I guess there is no way around it now...", Zack figured.

Quickly taking of his pants, he threw his sport shorts on as fast as possible, hoping that nobody saw him. Which he knew was practically impossible.

"What's the matter Zack, why are you rushing? Haha.", a classmate blurted towards Zack. Zack was frozen in place, but acted quickly.

"Uhm, I really have to go to the toilet.", he responded, and went to the toilet. He sat down on a seat and locked the door.

"Phew, looks like no one noticed. I guess it's normal for me to wear panties with this altered reality. Quite useful. Thinking about it, I could have just took my shorts with me and changed it the toilet... god damn. But it doesn't matter, now I know more. While I am here, I actually have to take a leak."

Which was something new too. He already did it yesterday. It felt somewhat different to peeing with a penis, stronger, and he felt like he needed to pee more often in general, which was kind of annoying, especially with having to sit down every time he does it.

The rest of the school day went as usual. Days went by, and he fell in love with his vagina more and more. He was concerned of himself that he might wants to keep it for... even longer. However, on the 4th day, his period started.

He noticed some cramps before going to bed, thinking it was because he ate too much that evening. However, to be sure, he also put a pad into his boxers before he went to sleep. And he made the right choice. It was covered in blood as he woke up.

"Oh man... looks like it's time. Let's see how I will deal with this.", he said to himself in a calm tone.

Once again he had plenty of time before school starts, so he used it to do research on how to properly handle a period. He noticed how unsafe and uncomfortable he felt with the pad, and decided to switch to tampons. He wanted the FULL experience anyways.

He threw away the pad, and carefully put in the tampon while looking into the mirror in his room. It was less of a struggle than he expected, and as the tutorials online said, he didn't even feel it while having it in.

The following days were not that special. He felt cramps from time to time, which were bearable, as expected. But his period didn't stop him from masturbating. Mostly, he stimulated only his clitoris. However, after changing tampons, he sometimes fingered himself, licking his finger clean after the act. Once again he was kind of disgusted by himself but intrigued by the situation.

Half of a month was over, and he came to love his new equipment. The downsides took some getting used to, but the orgasms alone were worth it.

What happened then?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)