More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jj805543 Jj805543

Who is the first competitor?

Liv Morgan

The crowd begins to roar as the music of Liv Morgan's begins to blare through the arena. Liv excitedly burts through the curtain, she is wearing a white midriff shirt exposing her stomach. In big capital letters LIV is printed across her top. She is also wearing navy blue tights, with big white stars down the legs and white and blue Jordan sneakers.

Although excited to compete again on NXT, she is concerned about the type of match she was put in. It is a bra and panties match, and the thought of being stripped to her underwear completely terrifies her. But, as she heads down the ramp high-fiving the many fans draped on the barricades she slides into the ring and she puts on a brave face, trying to look as confident as she can, cautiously awaiting her mystery opponent.

(Hey guys this is my first attempt at writing on this site, and I hope any chapters I may add are up to the quality as the other chapters that helped me start writing. Also feel free to comment, whether it be positive or negative, I want to hear your ideas. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.)

Who is her opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)