More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Lilly

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!", called the rooster atop the castle wall as the sun delivered it's yellow-orange rays down upon the people of Arcanium. Lilly's eyes fluttered open, her lips parted so her mouth could release a yawn, and her arms stretched out to the corners of the bed. She sat up and got out of bed then walked over to her closet mirror to where one of her handmaidens had been waiting with breakfast for past hour for her to wake. The mirror reflected back the image of Lilly in her long conservative white nightgown, her handmaiden, Patrice, stood behind her dressed in the blue and white maid outfit that all of the female servants wore while in the castle.

Patrice looked to Lilly, "Mistress, what would you like to wear today?", she said. As Lilly surveyed her choices, Patrice slid the shoulders of Lilly's nightgown aside allowing it fall to the floor and reveal her sacred form. Lilly paid no mind and her head switched between the yellow formal dress and the more modest blue one, while Patrice picked up nightgown from the floor and discarded it into the laundry bin. Patrice could see Lilly's firm round butt from her perspective and her large pale bust in the mirrior's reflection, along with her virgin flower with a small patch of trimmed brown hair just above.

"I think I'll go with the blue, Patrice," she finally replied after a good three minutes of deciding today's wardrobe. Patrice nodded and retrieved the dress, her face maintained her usual emotionless expression while Lilly smiled with glee and began eating her breakfast of biscuits, bacon, and tea. Lilly's arms raised above her head and Patrice placed the frilly corset of the dress on Lilly's bare torso. The dress was split down the middle with laces on the corset to keep the cloth together and Lilly's body enclosed in its embrace. Her arms lowered once more so she could finish her morning meal.

After tying the corset as tight as she could, Patrice crawled under Lilly's large poofy skirt to cover her slender legs and exposed vagina with a pair of panties and white stockings with lace garters. Lilly's mind pondered what she would do today as Patrice slipped a pair of blue heels on her delicate, royal feet. She could go up to the castle tower and see what Merl the wizard was up to, talk with the squires down in the barracks, see what she could do in the city outside the castle, or maybe something else...

What should Lilly do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)