More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordvergo Lordvergo

What Happens Now?

Let the Games Begin!

Panic ensues deeply into your mind. “Fuck it I can handle this!” You’ve gotten out stickier situations than this before. You’ve been in situations that would change your body for the rest of your life? You had the great idea of playing video games. You’ve spent countless hours playing video games in your room. This will be just another marathon run of Call of Duty. You needed to go pee. You make your way over to the bathroom.

You see yourself in this new body of yours. You’re the ideal girl of 18. You have a tiny waist, rounded hips into long shapely legs, complemented with a generously large perky tits. You’re shorter as well. You originally stood at 6’1’’ Now you seemed to be no more than 5’5’’!

You pull down your boxers revealing a perfectly hairless clit. “That asshole thought of everything!” You curse the nameless thing that did this to you. You have never peed sitting down before. You huddled yourself and peed over the toilet. Piss went every where. “Oh shit!” You spoke in a cute voice. You hopped into the shower to rinse off your body and dry off. You make your way back to your room and plop yourself right in front of the tv and Xbox.

It hit you the same time you touched the power button of the Xbox. Your pussy wanted it. You ignored it as your game booted up. For whatever reason you put on your headset. You begin playing nd start to curse some of your teammates for being cocktards and not knowing how to play. Then it began to get worse with the load time to the next map. Your pussy dripped and leaked out of you. “Fuck I’m so fucking wet.” You say over your head set. Comments came over the game asking what and huh and noice.

Then as you wait in the load screen you couldn’t help it anymore. “Fuck, just a bit to ease it.” You reach down to your lips and begin rubbing yourself. You start to moan loudly over the head set as you felt such an amazing sensation of just touching yourself. The game loaded and you moaned as you fingered your hole and rubbed your clit. “Oh fuck! My pussy feels so good!”

More comments flood over the headset. You’re in your own world fingering and enjoying the slippery wet sensations of your own walls and clit gave you. You moan loudly to cumming. As you cum you squirt all over. “I’m. Im a squirter!?” You moan. You’re out of breath now. However, the need was only quenched briefly as it grew a new hunger. The cheering goes on on your headset. You rip it off and toss it. You had realized the futility of staying in your own room.

You wanted more. You looked around your room and find your phone. Yeah you could call someone. You see a glass root beer bottle, your wooden sword and your bed post which had a lovely rounded top. What were you thinking? Oh weren’t thinking.

So what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)