More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by Shandy Shandy

Chase him down or let him go?

Let him go

With a snarl, Hunter turned his attention away from the fleeing man to survey the field of battle. Two men lay still while two whined and writhed in pain, both of them looking up at Hunter with absolute terror in their faces. The girl looked equally terrified, still spreadeagled naked on the ground, her eyes wide with surprise and fear. Less than a minute had passed since he had attacked.

The man whose shoulder he had dislocated struggled to his feet, his eyes full of pain and fright as he staggered away, staring in wet mouthed panic at Hunter. The whose elbow Hunter had shattered lay rolling on the ground, his pants around his knees, cradling his shattered arm.

Hunter bent over him, staring into his face and letting the man feel his hot animal breath. Hunter smelled his terror, and then the sudden acrid scent of urine as the man pissed all over himself. Hunter gave a snarling laugh and grabbed the man's good hand in one of his, then looked deep into his eyes as he squeezed hard, crushing it as the man screamed and passed out.

Hunter heard the girl whimpering looked to see her crawling backwards away from him, her face a contorted mask of terror. She gave a yelp as she saw his eyes turn to her and scrambled faster, her naked body clumsy with panic. Hunter ignored her for the moment, checking on the other two men. The one whose balls he had crushed was deeply , his pulse thready with shock.

The one he had thrown against a tree was dead.

Hunter threw back his head and howled in victory, as the girl finally scrambled to her feet and fled in blind panic into the trees.

Follow her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)