More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What do you do?

Let her spend some time with Marinella.

You've been mean to Sayza all day. Maybe it's time to do something nice for her for a change. Let her spend some quality time with the girl she likes.

You go find Marinella. Fortunately she hasn't wandered far, merely gone home to get some new underwear. You throw her over her shoulder and carry her back to the corner where you found Sayza. Then you head out again, to get some rope, a canvas sack, two smaller canvas bags, a bowl, a brush, lots of olive oil and a nasty little surprise from a practical joke shop you happen to know. Can't let Sayza enjoy herself too much, after all. There has to be at least a little bit of exquisitely dreadful humiliation in the mix.

You strip Marinella nude. You play with her breasts, just a little bit bigger than Sayza's, and run your finger through her secret curls, nestled in between pretty plump olive-skinned thighs. Then you crack open the first of your five cans of maximum-strength itching powder. You've used it plenty of times before. It produces an intolerable ticking, stinging, itching, prickling sensation, like a thousand tiny electric needles tantalising your skin. Girls hate it when you pour it down the front of their panties while they're sitting quietly in church, and they're going to hate it even more now. You pour the itching powder into the bowl, uncork the first of your eight bottles of olive oil, pour the oil in with it and begin using the brush to mix the two together. This is going to be so much fun.

You paint Marinella from head to toe with the itching oil. You concentrate especially on her underarms, her inner thighs, the backs of her knees, the soles of her feet, her neck, her belly-button, her tits, her nipples and her pussy. The brush gets right up in between her labia, and of course her clit gets a healthy dose. You give Sayza the same treatment, though she gets an even bigger dose of the oil.

The girls are bound together, face to face, legs intertwined and arms wrapped around each other. Their hands are tied at the wrists and trapped in the small canvas bags, so they can't use their fingers for anything. If they want relief from the itching, they'll have to rub up against each other's oily, naked bodies. And they're definitely going to want relief. You bundle them into the sack so that only their heads are poking out, then wrap bits of cloth around their head until they're locked into a deep, intimate tongue-kiss that neither one can break. You pour itching oil into the sack until it begins to drip through the rough, scratchy canvas. You tie the neck off so they can't wriggle free. Then you find a nearby tavern and hang the sack from a rafter overhanging the quiet empty yard behind the building. Someone will come along and find them in a few hours or so. Until then, they'll just have to get to know each other.

You step back into a hidden corner and let time start up again.

"Mmf?"

"MMMMFFF!"

The sack sways back and forth as the two girls struggle. From the tone of their yowls you can tell they're already beginning to feel a fiery prickle in their sensitive parts. You smile. You still have a few things to do, but you might as well linger and watch for a little longer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)