More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens?

Let's flash back to 2010, with Gaga, Angry Birds and Scott Pilgrim....

"Dianna! We're going to be late!"

Lea had a powerful voice. A powerful voice!

That was quite the understatement, Dianna mused, as she washed the last suds of conditioner out of her hair. It didn't matter all that much, she supposed - she was filming in her Cheerio costume today, and as such, her hair would be in a high pony.

But Dianna rather liked to make the effort.

"Dianna!" Lea's voice rang out across their apartment once again, as it had been on the radio for the past few months.

"Okay, I'm done!"

Dianna rushed herself out of the bathroom, drying off her hair enough to avoid dripping before wrapping herself in a body towel.

Lea might have grown confident enough to walk around without a care in the world - or a stitch on her skin - but as much as Dianna admired that, she wasn't quite there yet.

(Well. There was the time they were running low on hot water so shared the shower. But no-one needed to know that.)

It was to her very great shock, then, when as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom the short, powerful brunette that was her roommate grabbed her by the arm and pulled her along.

"We might make it if we leave now!"

Dianna looked at the clock.

Huh. Fuck.

But still:

"Lea, clothing."

"You can dress in the car, it's early, no-one will see, come on!"

And before Dianna knew it, they were in the (mercifully empty) corridor. "Go, tell the driver to start the car, I'll grab the-"

SLAM.

A sudden gust of March wind slammed the door behind them.

"Lea?"

"Oh."

"Keys?"

"...In the bag with your clothes."

"Behind that door?"

"It seems so."

Dianna clutched the towel close to her, suddenly very, very aware of how much of her legs it exposed - and how if she pulled it any further down, her bosom would be very much bare.

How on Earth does Dianna get out of this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)