More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Which Story will you be Starting?

Story 6: Leone Nishi Nohera, The Monster Hunter

Warning: This branch is more story driven and focused on plot and character with a bit of world building involved. It contains seduction, /, pregnancy risk, virgin, lesbian, bisexual, and plenty of other sexual content, if you enjoy a fantasy tale with some sex involved this may be for you!

Oman Sau, a miniscule village consisting of the bare essentials that a town these days require, what the people deem as nessecesities. A school for educating the younglings, a library carrying the history and knowledge of the town alone, a tavern surely to be one of its more popular spaces, second only to the one building every village holds more valuable than school itself, the church. Every common man needs a church to get by these darker days.

But this is no common man.

The bell had been rung, he heard it echoe across the mountain tops. Out of the mist, thick and clout like ash, stepped through a mysteriously cloaked man, his footsteps light as a feather and the cloth concealing his tools and weapons. A Fiend Hunter. The village folk gasped and looked on, out of fear or awe would be unknown but meaningless to him. He had a job to do.

He drew his hood back, feeling the cool wind on his silver hair and taking in a breathe of the mildew air. The walk was rather tiresome and it had been ages since he last slept in a warm bed and fed upon a well cooked meal. All was still around him, a nearby fire crackling nearby. A noticeable crowd had formed around one of the buildings up ahead, that was his destination.

He quietly approached, garnering more attention as he drew closer. Plenty of folk made way for him as he continued onward, withdrawing any comments or thoughts they may have had. Finally one other stepped forward to meet him, a tall man with age reflected onto his face, his hair a mix of gray and black almost like ashes snowed upon his youth. He patted his chest softly, clearing his throat and adjusting his robes, a cross in his other hand.

“Fiend Hunter?” He nods, much to the old man’s relief. “God has answered our prayers, we’ve a monster hidden beneath a woman’s body murdering our men in the village lodge, corrupting their minds and sucking the life out of them. She lies in there right now, we’ve sent a few soldiers but none have yet returned. Please help us.”

The Hunter nodded, peering ahead and capturing sight of the lodge he spoke of. A female monster, rather common in these times as monsters now come in the form of beauty to garner men to come forward like a fish in a hook. Simple as bait, really, and very effective.

“How many bodies has she claimed?”

“Around twenty, perhaps more.”

He turned to stare at this man, this priest. “All of them male?” He nodded. This narrows it down to a few monsters in mind, only one way to know whom. With the flick of his hand, his cloak flew off and stood still in mid air, the edges of the cloth now glistening a soft light blue hue. Calmly he stepped forward away from his cloak, his gaze stood upon the lodge he now began to approach calmly. The people around him gasped upon seeing him truly now.

The man seemed to be perhaps in his twenties but no older, still rather young, younger than the soldiers they sent in actually. He wore blue ragged clothing underneath of a blue color to it, with what seemed to be silver chainmail around his sleeves. Around his waist he carried a number of pouches and a sheath, followed by a foot long dagger and a round canteen wrapped in brown cloth.

Whispers spread among the townspeople as the priest himself raised an eye. Where was his sword? What was once filled with hope now took a turn to worry as the people now questioned if this man could save them and rid the village of this demon. The priest raised a hand, hushing the distress and calming the masses. “In times as these we mustn’t cowar, we must pray. Pray to the gods that this man can deal with the demon where many have fallen.” And so they do.

The Silver haired Hunter rolled his eyes, his hearing being heightened after many years of training the physical body among the five senses. He could hear them clearly, judging him and mocking his lack of saber. He didn’t need it, small creatures like this one didn’t garner such.

He stepped forth, the wooden door shutting behind him as the floor boards creaked under his footsteps. Bodies lay still among the ground and against the walls. All of them men, like the priest had said. Mostly young based on looks, around his age and younger. One common thing each corpse carried however.

These men were all naked, there clothes torn off.

He frowned, grabbing his pouch and pulling forth a vial of what he needed, holy water. This demon was clear to him now, he wasn’t dealing with a beast filled with physical hunger, at least not quite. No, this was a succubus, draining these men of their seed to sate her unquenchable thirst. Even worse yet, he could hear noises from behind a bedroom door, unmistakable noises. Perfect, he grinned and placed the water down across the doorway for both the bedroom and the front door, in case the first plan fails. Rather he be trapped with it then to allow it access to the outside world.

A bit of salt to lay atop the water and the barrier was ready. He only needed a slight incantation of Latin and the barrier was sealed. He drew a deep breath and drank from his canteen, possibly his last drink. Wiping his mouth, he pushed the door open and stepped through.

A beautiful young woman was bouncing atop a man, fucking him hard and sighing in satisfaction. His eyes widened once he took in her sight, she truly was a sight to behold. Her skin in the dimly lit room appeared to be fully fleshed, her body slim and well curved from her behind down to her rear. Her breasts hung down a size D for sure, full and perfectly completing her beauty. She carried a wide toothy grin, her teeth rather sharp and her eyes a blood red color, slight protrusions atop her head. Horns, small ones but still, and of course atop her ass wagged a thin tail with a sharp tip to it. Very dangerous and difficult to keep sight of due to how thin and agile it is.

“P-Please... stop...”

The soldier beneath her weakly groaned, the Hunter having intruded as he orgasmed who knows how many times by now and fed the succubus another piece of his soul. He turned his head, the poor man’s eyes that once were blue have now appeared faded and white. He was nearing ’s door, one more orgasm would do him in.

“Ple-umph!”

His plea was muffled as a hand covered his mouth, the woman’s body motions having stopped. Her back raised up and down as she drew breath, turning her head ever so slowly towards the newcomer. Her eyes flashed before turning a different color, refracting it’s red nature and disguising themselves into a darker chocolate brown. Her tail and horns also followed, fading away into her being. She giggled and sat up, acknowledging his presence.

“Another soldier, and a cuter one it seems. So thoughtful, this town is. I do love it when they offer such warmer meals.”

She turned around and leaned forward, embracing the man in bed with a warm, loving kiss. In some sick way, she does fall in love with her victims before ending them as succubi tend to do. This display was an example of such, it was a rather romantic kiss she shared with her love, her temporary love. She moaned into the embrace before pulling back with a smile. “Be right back my beloved, don’t go anywhere.”

Finally getting off him, his dick stood hard and ready for more. He has , most victims rarely do. During intercourse, she must have embedded into him a fraction of her own drive, sharing her hormones with him and forcing his body to be ready for sex without his consent. Succubi in the end suffer from an over abundance of hormones, think of it like when you’re in heat. Females tend to undergo heat after a time, but succubi never leave that. They live with it everyday, it’s like waking up each day starving as if you’ve never eaten for decades. The hunger would drive you mad and control you, with forcing your hormones into someone else and satisfying your sex drive becoming more common than an animal hunts for food. That is the life of a succubus, forever a victim in its own sexual desires.

But sympathy is no reason to pardon her killings, in the end she is a demon. All demons are the same.

She carried a sway in her hips as she stepped forward in a slow, intimidating manner. Her smile taking comfort, her eyes scanning his body and devouring him. She licked her lips, this man truly looked delicious. Between her legs, her pussy glistened wet with her juices, yet after so much sex she wanted more, desired more. She had never felt so well fed before, she welcomed this feeling.

“So, dearest soldier I must ask, how do you plan to take me so? On my knees perhaps? Would you rather take me by , or be taken by ? Do you want me in front? Or perhaps,” she giggled and turned around, wiggling her ass towards him invitingly. “From behind?”

The Hunter stood his ground, however inviting her offer was. His body couldn’t deny its appeal as he felt it respond towards her display. She was incredibly beautiful and were she a fair woman or brothel worker he would take her all night to himself. But he couldn’t waver and needed to dismiss his physical needs.

“I am no soldier, demon. Though your offer is enticing, you will not be taking me. In fact, you won’t be fucking anyone at all anymore.”

She tilted her head, her grin having faded away at his response. Something about this man struck her different, his scent smelled different, this was no soldier true to his word. She glanced behind his feet and took notice of the holy barrier he placed.

She bared her sharp teeth at him, her anger twisted into one of hatred as her horns and tail grew back into place. “A barrier? You dare reject me and seal me inside? You do know you’re stuck here with me now, human?” Her body changed, keeping his gaze in a rather hypnotic trance. Her skin turned a pale white, her eyes and burned a deep red. Claws grew from her fingertips, her hair being the only thing from her human form that remained the same. No wings interestingly enough.

“No, foul demon. You’re stuck in here with me.”

“Just who do you think you are to speak to me as such?!” She demanded. The Hunter drew his dagger in hand, staring her coldly in the eyes unmoved by her threatening stance and appearance, she looked ready to pounce as is. But so was he, here now their lives remained at fate’s grasp, only one of them will walk out of here alive.

“I am Leone Nishi Nohera of the twenty-fifth night, and you will claim no more lives fiend.”

What follows this encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)