More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marlikton Marlikton

What's next?

Left Alone in the Woods

Your body is screaming in agony these three bastards jumped you from behind loaded you into a trunk then drove you out here where they have beaten you for the last half hour with a pipe and a baseball bat. Your head is killing you, your legs are going numb and you're doing your best not to pass out from the pain. "Why?" you ask your attackers as they get back into the Ford Civic. The leader a 5'7 black man 289 pnds with a 5 o'clock shadow and a scar from what looked to be some kind of bite under his jawline says "Sarah told us what you did to her. Did you really think you could get away with that and not be punished for it"? You push yourself up enough to look the man in the eye from where they left you laying on the ground pushing past the pain to get the answer to your questions. "I didn't do a damn thing to Sarah!" you scream as your arms give out returning you to your prone position on the ground. "Sarah told us you assaulted her, that you shoved her against a locker when she refused to go out with you cause she wasn't interested," said the man. "Now just lay there and if you are lucky maybe someone will find you before the wildlife does"

The three thugs drive away leaving you alone in the middle of nowhere. The pain is severe and your vision is becoming blurred as you begin to fall into unconsciousness. You see a man off in the distance walking toward you. "Help!" you yell as loud as you are able. You begin to drag yourself with your arms army style toward the blurred man your only hope of getting help. Several minutes later his shadow covers you from above, you try to look into his eyes but the sun shines right into your face so you can only make out his white three-piece suit and his penny loafers. "tsk tsk tsk Boy they beat you good" The figure says as it looks down upon you "from the looks of you I'd say your about to pass out soon so I tell you what I'll call the EMT's and when your more clear-headed call the number on this card" The strange figure who you still can't quite make out flips you over with his foot than puts his card into the chest pocket of your shirt. He stands up as you slip more and more into unconsciousness.

"Sleep now boy, your gonna need all your strength for what's coming". the figure explained. "Now remember to call the number on the card when you are ready then maybe we can strike a bargain, you and I". The figure pulls out a phone and calls the medics as he said he would but you still can't make out exactly what he looks like he's staying in the glare of the sun so you can never quite see his facial features, you try to ask his name but just before your about to ask your body finally gives out sending you into a deep sleep.

Waking up in the Hospital

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)