More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Blackhand Blackhand

How to find out?

Leave Her A Pregnancy Test

You wait in the line at the store, clutching your intended purchase tightly. It's a bit awkward for you to even be buying something like this. Thankfully the store isn't too crowded. After the cashier shoos off the elderly lady in front of you, you step forward.

"Trying for a baby, are we?" She asks. Holding up a pregnancy test.

"Oh yeah. We're ." You mumble.

"A bit young." She laughs. "That's a change of pace. Everyone's waiting until they're in their 30's now."

You don't respond to that. What are you going to tell her? That you're trying to figure out if your systematic campaign of enticing a platonic friend with jars of cum worked or not? Or maybe she'd just love to hear about your anonymous glory hole sex. That would be great conversation. Instead, you just thank her and discreetly throw the pregnancy test in your bag.


Later, you sit in your bed, staring at the ceiling. Todd isn't in right now because he's trying to find a hidden stash left by a dead criminal that a junkie told him about. God, Todd is weird. Still, you can't focus on that. All you can do is tap your foot in anticipation. Is this going to work? Is she going to show you? And if she does, what will the results say?

You'd left the pregnancy test in a box outside her door along with your usual vial of cum. This had been a hours ago now. Long enough for her to have done the test and got the result two times over.

What would you do if she was pregnant? Would you tell it was yours? Would you have the willpower to use her pregnant pussy and milky tits? Just the image of Ami that way is so fuckable.

You know it's too early to go get the box. It might not be ready just yet. She could still be awake. She could even see you. But, you the anticipation too much for you to handle. Too much for any red blooded lover of big bellied preggo sluts to handle. You leap from your bed and make the trek to her dorm room. You do have the sense to check from across a corner before approaching, so it at least seems like she's still asleep. And the box is outside her door. Either she hadn't found it yet, or she was leaving the content out for you. You walk slowly over and approach the box.

Please remember. A like a day keeps keeps the gremlins away.

What's in the box!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)